tuscl

You know you're a PL when...

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:32 PM
...you use the ATM at the club. ...you use a credit card for house funny money at the club. ...you are on a first name basis with the bathroom attendant. ...the club lights come on and you're the last customer left in the building.

60 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    ...you're tipping 20s at the rail (saw this at that back woods club, might have been her brother, you never know) ...you can't understand why this girl you paid $20 to rub her ass in your lap is not now returning you confession of undying love. ...dancer that you're not really into says "wanna dance?" Your response " absolutely " ... "Buy me a drink?" "but you haven't finished ...yeah sure"
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you paid the bathroom troll a twenty to suck you off
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you spent your last twenty on a dance
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you enjoy cumming in your shorts
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you bring hot sauce to the club
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you slip the bouncer a Franklin to pound your ass into Jell-O
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you tip the DJ a Lincoln to play your favorite song
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you over pay the admission fee just because the door girl has her tits out
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You Might be a PL if you park across the street then walk back across traffic just to avoid the valet fee
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you eat from the clubs free buffet located beside the bathrooms
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you wait four hours on your CF get finished blowing the first forty nine guys just to blow you
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you drive past five strip club on your way out of town to a better club
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if your reading any of this :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Good stuff juice. OMG that was so funny about the buffet next to bathroom.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Old PP in Greenville before the shut down on day shift had a lunch buffets right beside the bathrooms...Shit was gross
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You know you're a PL when you ask your wife for 100 bucks so you can go to the club and give it to some girl that won't even kiss you.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    You are a pathetic loser if you spent all your money in the club on girls and drinks... and forgot to save a few bucks for the valet on the way out. (Actually happened to me...)
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if the principal reason you keep your phone active, is TUSCL and Honey Texts.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you remember you favorite dancers real names and birthdays - but can't remember your kids middle names or birthdays...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Omg 25, lol!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    "You might be a PL if you drive past five strip club on your way out of town to a better club" I have done this several times
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you prefer to give a girl $200 to just sit and chat with you for an hour
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if a specific seat in a club is refereed to as your seat.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you pay a strippers cell Bill on a monthly basis.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You may be a PL if you take your favorite stripper to Kroger's to shop for groceries for herself and her kids.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you make appointments for future visits with a stripper. ...you call the club to see who's working. ...you have pics of a stripper on your phone. ...you have a stripper in your phone contacts. ...you know a stripper's schedule better than she does.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "you are on a first name basis with the bathroom attendant." probably one of the best ones.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL shailynn that is one that I'm actually not guilty of. ...you know exactly when to show up to avoid the cover charge. ...the house always lets you in for free.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you follow a stripper on social media.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "You might be a PL if you pay a strippers cell Bill on a monthly basis." ----------------- ...especially if you continue paying 2 yrs after she dumped you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you know where the club's cameras are. ...you know about the broken spring spot on the VIP room couch. ...you've been seeing the same stain on the way to the VIP room couch for years. ...you have a special stain spot on the VIP room couch by your own making.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you've gone to the club bathroom to clean up some jizz. ...you have flushed a condom down the club's toilet. ...you and your dancer both go to the bathroom after leaving the VIP room.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you know all the other PLs at your club. ...you know all the other PLs' dancers at your club.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    ... one of your almost-ATF dancers introduces you to a new dancer so you can take her to the VIP and "teach her" how to give lap-dances
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL Book Guy I'll have to add that to my PL bucket list.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    You know you're a PL if you get dances from Nina the stripper whore from Detroit! Lol lol lol! Lmfao!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    You know that you're a PL when you spend your time in the club trying to convince yourself that you're not... It's hard when you're getting a lapper, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    ... when you can put a check mark next to 11 of 15 of SirLapdancealot's list.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL @georgmicrodong that just makes you a Master PL.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "You know you're a PL if you get dances from Nina the stripper whore from Detroit!" -meat72 ^You know you're a PL when you start trolling all the threads with the obsession of a stripper.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @NinaBambina well played. That is really pathetic.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You betcha ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @NinaBambina that is an example of following a dancer on social media.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I doubt that Meat72 would deny that he is a PL, so I don't understand how that was well played. Maybe I'm just dense.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    SirLapdancealot, yes! Meat72 is one of my social media fans, clearly. It is nice to be admired and know that, unprovoked, I will see my name in a random thread. Lol. I don't mind it at all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @flagooner it was well played to me because it was clearly a troll and I had no idea until Nina posted that it was her being trolled. There was no need to call her a stripper whore and so when she called it out I thought it was well played. As the starter of this thread I would appreciate it if we kept it lighthearted and funny and not insult anybody except ourselves. Thanks in advance everybody.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    SirLapdancealot, I can honor that request (unless of course I'm being attacked unprovoked). Your comment about thinking it was clearly a troll makes me wonder if he is just boosting my popularity (or notoriety, however you look at it). The more he posts about me, the more attention I get. I'm not sure if his tiny little mind is capable of grasping that. Since men on here typically embrace being a PL, I thought your first one was good... "uses the ATM at the club." I remember when I took my lesbian friend out to celebrate her birthday, a few of the girls with us were under 21 so we had to go to the 18+ clubs which at the time in the area were all urban/black clubs. The male customers there thought they were the shit throwing their money so I wanted to make it rain even more. I used the ATM several times that night, between two different clubs, and by the end of the night we were able to literally roll blunts at the stage and smoke so I was high and wasted and just handing stacks of money to my friend whose bday it was and the rest of the girls with us that night. I woke up the next morning hungover and checked my bank account and was like "holy shit, I feel like I've joined the club a lot of my customers are in!" So I'm a dancer and rarely a customer but I can relate to that PL moment. I've only been to a few clubs as a customer since then but I made a new rule, I never bring in plastic. Only what I'm willing to spend beforehand when I'm sober.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL Nina nice story. Multiple ATM withdrawals demonstrates a higher level of PLy. As does withdrawing your limit. But if you really want to be pathetic, you should withdraw your limit, spend it in the club, then leave the club and go to a 24x7 grocery store to buy something so that you can do a credit card cash advance, go back to the club on the same night, and then spend all the cash advance money. All so that you can have a second LDK with a brand new 10 you discovered. True story.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    WTF ... Why not flush a condom? I don't get it ...
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy. They can and often will clog the toilet. Sometimes they just spin and spin and won’t go down no matter how much toilet paper you throw on top of it. Then you gotta fish that fucker out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you talk about disposing condoms with other PLs.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Out of all the things mentioned in this thread, only 7 of them are things I have done.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if you ask random people on the internet for advice on how to have sexual relations with strippers.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    Some of the cleveland/akron area clubs only charge a flat $5 fee for atm so it's not too bad considering some banks charges $3-4. In columbus I had my banks atms all over the city but in North part of the state it's hard to find a bank atm within walking distance of club.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    You might be a PL if the door girl waves you in. You might be a PL if the bartender has your drink and normal change before you even walk to the bar. You might be a PL if one of the dancers tries to make sure she is there whenever you visit. You might be a PL if several of the dancers refer to you by your first name. You might be a PL if 2 or more dancers in different cars say hi to you in a traffic jam on the interstate when you walk around. You might be a PL if a hot dancer ever threatens to go to your work place and tell all your friends that you have a thing going on with her because you never told anyone about her.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy, The other reason not to flush condoms: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You are a PL when a dancer sees you itc and calls you by your real name - and you have no idea who she's talking to!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ...you've gone shopping for lap dance clothes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When Bj 99 asks you for tip out money cause she's had a bad day ; p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion