tuscl

Question about legitimate massage businesses.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
Today I received my first professional massage. I had no thoughts of or desire to receive or seek any sort of "extra" as this wasn't an AMP or any other shady type of place. There were some really cut young masseuses working there, though. Went in for my appointment, made introductions and talked about problem areas, she asked that I get undressed. She told me if I were completely undressed it would be easier to address my left hip and buttock which has given me issues since college. All what I would expect. With about 20 minutes left she asked if I would flip over and she would massage my neck and shoulders. After a few minutes of this she says, "we have about 10 minutes left, would you like me to continue massaging your neck and shoulders or something else?" I wasn't in the PL mindset and said that's fine. She said, "ok. I just had to ask. It's our protocol." That's when I became suspicious that I had just been offered and HJ. Do you guys think that's what was happening or is my mind just warped?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh she was just being nice. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If it was a legitimate place, she was not alluding to getting you off.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I'm 85% sure there was no offer made. That just seemed like such a weird thing to say. I can't imagine why there would be such a protocol. I guess even when I'm not thinking about getting my dick touched, I'm subconsciously thinking about getting my dick touched. Lol.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Yep. Sounds familiar.

;-)
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Did she do anything else like graze your nuts or straddle you doggie? If not, it probably was not an offer. Pretty opened ended question for a legit place though. Maybe they are fishing for reasons to be offended.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I've been asked that exact thing when getting a massage. If he/she should spend the rest of the time on ___, or something else. The weird thing was her remark ab them having to ask it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Your mind is warped. I sometimes wonder the same thing when I go to legit massage places but it's just the fact that I'm so used to having young women satisfy my sexual needs. Plus the marijuana.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    The legit massage place I got has me start face up, and finish face down. So there is no opportunity for anything to happen "on the flip".

My massage therapist is pretty hot - most times will wear yoga pants and a tank top that will show a nice amount of cleavage. In the winter time she will have a sweatshirt on and when she goes to start the massage will take it off and have a tank like shirt on underneath.

All this said, I don't think anything extra would be offered but I do wonder sometimes what if....
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Is it required to wear a towel while getting a massage? I've never actually gotten one.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Nothing sexual about it. Just a general question.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I get massages from bot legit and non legit places

For one at either joints you can go naked or use a towel

The legit places actually work shit out of you and even advise that you drink plenty of water to flush the toxins they just broke up in your body so you don't get sick.

Non legit places you leave a tip on the counter then after a back rub you flip...she grabs your dick then ask is this OK...just nod yes and grab her titts then it's off to the races

Legit places have degrees on the walls

Non legit has a sweet little old lady handing out free egg rolls and bottles of water when you leave

Legit places usually stage is in professional outfits

Non legit the girls are in laundry and tits hanging out

You get the picture

Your just a pervert

If it happens again never say anything as that is a legal issue

Just point to your dick...worst case she laughs and says no sir this place isn't like that

Best case she blushes and begins to make friendship with her mouth

Life is s gamble...fucking roll the dice
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "For one at either joints you can go naked or use a towel"

Oh Juice, where you have you been getting massages at, SJG's bathhouse?

I have never, ever had a "legit" massage without having a towel over my nuts.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Is it required to wear a towel while getting a massage?"

I believe that in most (all?) jurisdictions, draping is REQUIRED for legit massage, not an option. A place that lets you lie there naked is in the gray zone; I have heard about a few places that let you get a bit of extra titillation that way, while still not offering happy endings (these places often have young attractive CMTs as well -- sort of "naughty massage" without the naughty). But those places are risking getting busted, and the CMT is risking getting her license pulled -- a legit masseuse will expect you to be naked, other the sheets
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Then your doing it wrong shalyne...it's a legit option...you can swing naked at legit one's

I enjoy showing hot chicks my little pecker
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'm waiting for Mamisan to weigh in with the straight, er, skinny on this subject......
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Mamasan. Why I No get yanki wanki?
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    About a month and a half ago I went to a legit massage place for the first time. I've struck out at asian places before, but this was my first visit to a 100% legit spa with hundreds of Yelp reviews adjoined to a big hotel.

It was expensive. In fact, the price came out to about the same as the massage and tip at an extras place.

It was a good massage. But to be totally honest, I have had massages just as good at AMPs where the girl has sex with you after the massage for the same price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion