tuscl

Wild in the back woods

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Went to a small club hidden in the back hollers of West Virginia. They had a stage show like none other I have been at. Dancers would climb off stage onto your shoulders in what I can only call reverse piggy back fashion. They would get you up on stage and have you lay down while they ran themselves up and down your body. Also they would have you rubbing lotion to their tits and ass and sticking dollar bills to them. They were an enthusiastic bunch to be sure. Have any of you experienced anything like this at a club? It was very unusual to me or am I just inexperienced in deep dive club protocol?

15 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Never heard of anything like this.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I was on a business trip in Memphis about 25 years ago and went to a low end (probably a 3 out of 10) fully nude club called King of Clubs I think.

I was sitting at the end of the stage, and as part of her stage set this stripper did some kind of somersault so that he head was between my thighs and her bare pussy was rubbing against my chin. She reached up and pulled my face forward and practically smothered me for the rest of the song. All I could see was bush, but I heard a smattering of applause. I was absolutely shocked but loved every second of it.

When she got off the stage she just grabbed my hand and dragged me into the back room to finish business.

That was back when I was young and pretty stupid(er), but I'll never forget it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Did the girls have their teeth?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL JohnSmith, it's 'teef'.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lol yes they had teef. Surprising I know. 2 of the girls would rate around a 6 and there was a blonde who was around an 8. She had stunning blue eyes and would have drawn my attention at most any club.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I reviewed this club today lol
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Reverse piggy back? Or reverse chicken fight? I've seen girls do that summersalt thing, but I work at a topless place.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Reverse chicken fight, thank God things down there seemed clean.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Makes me think of "WTP" (White Trash Party) by Eminem.

"Now you can do this on your own
    But everyone knows that no one likes to be alone
    So get on the floor and grab somebody!
    Ain't nothin' but a White Trash Party!
    So let's have us a little bash
    And if anyone asks
    If there ain't no one but us trash
    You dunno, you better ask somebody
    Cause we're havin' a White Trash Party!"
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lmao @ white trash party. Exactly...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    An LDK with a blue eyed blonde white trash 8 is good times. Tramp stamp. Pierced tongue. Thong showing out of a pair of super short Daisy Dukes. Some good junk in the trunk and even a gap 'toof' is sexy. LOL yeah I may have jacked it once or twice to Daisy Duke in my youth.

Seriously Doces300 that would have been worth a visit for a beer and rubbing lotion on a blonde 8's booty. Just be careful that you don't piss off her boyfriend/cousin.

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    John Smith has a valid point...lots of meth is manufactured in west Virgina

I bet this hoes was a four at best
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot pierced clit too lol, but otherwise your description was accurate. I had a fun 2 nights of strip clubbing
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ 48CowBoy yes, yes I am a perv, but is it ok to be jerked of "by" women with no pants?
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    West Virginia, where ancestry.com and match.com have combined their data bases into familyfling.com.

Of course, this might apply to lots of states, including Utah!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion