tuscl

Flagooner and Twentyfive

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Flagooner and Twentyfive are two highly underrated guys on here. Both funny, and if I understand correctly they are both two older gents living in Florida. Ever notice how they’ll actually tag team on a topic thread before?

Well I found a photo of both of them and wanted to share:

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/51/13/8446…

64 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Haha, that's exactly how I picture these two crotchety old bastards ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I found one of you too, Burlington! :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvVKIn1St…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    First of all Flag is much older than me I recently attended his 83 birthday party, plus he steals all of my good material so he's really not that funny. And to BHF fuck you jackie. ; )
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Flag and 25 with a newbie seeking stripper dating advice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vaxzu_eN…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 you know I look more like George Clooney at least that's what you said last night.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, at least they got the eyebrows right. ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie.

And get the fuck off my lawn!!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Actually I kinda like it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dayyum flag give the kid a quarter and maybe he'll now your lawn too
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 haha. You know, with all the time you spend here trolling me, how do you ever find the time to shake your ass on stage and do extras in the backroom? Come to think of it, I guess I could ask the same question to @flagooner and @twentyfive ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You'd be surprised what you have time for when you aren't googling political terms all day! :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My answer to BHF would be similar to Bj99s except I would add that you need a bit of fun in your life and too much of anything gets old after a while
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, what makes you think I googled that? Politics is a hobby of mine and I'm also still young enough to remember history and poli sci from school. Libertarians don't win elections, but we talk alot and blow hot air.

Serious question for you guys: if you didn't want to get into a debate about silly poiticial minutiae, why would you ever comment on an online discussion about Hillary fucking Clinton in the first place? And a thread posted by SJG, no less? That's just plain masochism.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @BHF
    You must be a millenial if you have such thin skin to think I focus any energy on picking you out to troll. I'm guessing I haven't directed more than 5 or 10 posts specifically at you.

And I still have plenty of time to watch ass shaking and get some pretty high mileage lappers.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know Burlington. I'm just teasing, but 25 really doesn't get it. I understand your struggle bc I'm also an "x-ennial." This makes us very unique bc of our precise place between the gen x and millenials. We are basically super heros. Internet life is very serious for us. I'm sure 25 is just on tuscl to talk ab strippers and goof off a little, but we are here to change the world!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^Flag obviously doesn't get it either :P
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, yes, the internet has all but replaced real life for some members of our generation. Anyway, if you ever find yourself in the Tri-State area, look me up. We can change the world together for exactly 30 minutes in the VIP room :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow, Burlington... Pure X-ennial brilliance! We can google so much more efficiently that way!!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Swear to God, there's actually a couple guys in one of the clubs I used to go to on day shift that looked a heck of a lot like those muppets Shailynn posted.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I hate the term X-ennial I am one too I guess but i definitelydon't identify with it much
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'd never heard it before this thread. It's such a dorky funny term. Makes us sound way more special than those other generations lol.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5204…
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Wasn't it generation y at some point? Generation Why? Seems more fitting.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. It was, but that was before the internet and cell phones got big and separted millenials from gen x. a generation defines itself. I think the term "x-ennial" is bs bc the concept of generations is so broad that there's no reason for it perfectly describe anyone. I consider myself a millennial bc of my dob. I don't care if I don't relate to all of the stereotypes bc It's not mean to describe individuals.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You mean some one is older and more active than shadow ????
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, @ime, x-ennial isn't a real generation. It's just a cute little term for younger Gen-Xers and older Millenials. A generation is supposed to last around 20 years. Gen-X are born from the early 60s to the late 70s, Millenials are those born from the early 80s to the turn of the millennium, give or take. They used to call Millenials Gen-Y because Y comes after X, obviously, and then some genius realized that we were the first generation in a thousand years to grow near the turning of a new millennium, so they changed the name and it stuck.

I don't know how much being a member of one generation or another really matters. We're all individuals, obviously. Is someone who is born in 1979 really all that different from someone who's born in 1981? But the overall time period in which you grow up will probably affect your life and outlook somewhat. BTW, I first heard the term 'X-ennial' from Dana Loesch. She's hot as balls, so she has some credibility in my book.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO BJ
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ well done on that Google search.

Is that straight from wikipedia, the millenial source of truth?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    "
    @Bj99 haha. You know, with all the time you spend here trolling me, how do you ever find the time to shake your ass on stage and do extras in the backroom? Come to think of it, I guess I could ask the same question to @flagooner and @twentyfive ;)"

You seem to have a bit of time for trolling yourself@BHF ;-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    He actually posted a Wikipedia ad ab it in that thread I linked lol.. What could be more accurate than the hive?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is a highly entertaining discussion. I had no idea this would take the turns it has! Muppets, generational ideals, snarky comments, politics - and Juice (and Fozzy Bear)!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @flagooner, no, like I said, I first heard about it from Dana Loesch. Thought I made that clear.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    There was also an article about it on USA Today recently as well.

I too could cross that Millenial/X barrier as well, but fuck that, I’m 100% Gen X, I cannot relate to Millennials at all, many are just too pussy for me, just look at Fishsticks.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 @BHF,

You aren't nearly douchey and narcissistic enough to be lumped in with the Millenials. Your obsession with Ren & Stimpy and the Animaniacs can be overlooked.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I never liked ren and stimpy bc they were so gross :P
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I’m going with if you even know who Ren and Stimpy are there’s a 90% chance you’re an Xer.

Gotta love how 25 and Flagooner have been going off this entire thread just like the old dudes in the Muppets. 1. My theory is now proven correct and 2. That’s why I like these silly guys!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm sitting here at Inner Room and reading this. Not a good sign.

BTW, Fuck you all!!!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, I clubbed with 25. I know 25. 25 is a friend of mine. Shailynn, flagooner is no 25!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Thank you for the compliment.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you jackie
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I suppose my comment above went over most everyone's head.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not really smart ass ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It may have gone over mine.

I took it to mean that you like 25 but not me. Did I miss the boat? I can be dense.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's sounded like a reference to something, but even after my best X-ennial googling, I found nothing.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Lloyd Bentsen. 1988 VP debate
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Come on, some of you guys are fucking old, you don't remember this shit? ;) Am I the only person who remembers anything from before the last election cycle?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow, you really are a master of the google craft. You honor us all.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, LOL how could you Google that? There's nothing to Google. But CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, etc., always show that same clip of Bentsen and Quayle every election season. They have to show you something to fill the 5 hours of empty air time leading up to a VP debate.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't know lol. That's why it's was impressive.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'm only going to tell you political hacks one time then I'm going to get the firehouses get off the lawn.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fire hoses
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm a huge ten and simpy fan because of how gross it was and the closet homosexual behavior
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    hey 25, I guess this is why you prefer the strip club to meeting women online. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kLYAK1_r0Z…

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Nothing compares to grabbing em by the pussy, you can't do that online, only IRL. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'll bet the dames love that!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    As soon as I saw BHF post Lloyd I figured it was a SJG reference. Then I saw Benson and did the palm to forehead. I told you I could be dense.

But it's okay if you don't like me. I'm not a millenial so I can take it. ;-)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^The way that I do it yes BTW the line forms to the left, be patient and wait your turn.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nah, @flag I like you just fine, Clubber is a good guy IRL he plays a jerk her sometimes but he's only playing.
    Did you get my PM ?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Yes I got the PM. Thanx.

And, yeah, I was referring to clubber
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Ding Ding Ding, burlington wins!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

I play the "good guy". I am a jerk! :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Clubber ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't like your avi, clubber :(
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    bj99,

Thanks! That's the point of it. Not as good as when the avatars were square rather then curricular. I didn't care to use my time to rework it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion