tuscl

RANDOMMEMBER: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
This is probably going to be one of my most difficult because Random has given very little info about himself in his posts.

1. What do to you do for a living? (assuming you'll give a generic answer like "sales" "medical field" "engineer")

2. You're obviously on a strip club forum but you talk about sugar babies a lot and you've explained your reasoning why you've switched from strippers to sugar babies. Do you still go to strip club on a regular basis? If yes, how many times do you go in an average month?

3. Have you ever met someone from TUSCL in person? Is there anyone you'd want to meet and if so, why that person?

4. Do you have any hobbies?

5. It's the weekend, you're not with your significant other, you're not with your sugar baby, you're not working and you're not in a strip club. What would you be doing then?

6. What have you learned about strip clubs and strippers since joining the TUSCL discussion forum?

7. TUSCL member that annoys you the most?

8. If someone handed you the keys to a new car (your choice) that you would be driving everyday, what would it be?

9. What is your favorite food?

10. Favorite musical group/artist?

5 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the kind words, there, @Tx. If I ever do launch that startup, you can come aboard as director of public relations since you have a way of casting a positive spin on everyting. I still maintain that our political views are hardly any different, even though you think of yourself as an independent and above it all.

(1) What do I do for a living? Based on my keen insight of human behaviour and all the helpful, considerate, advice I dish out, you might think I'm a psychotherapist. However, I'm actually in the tech sector, and I used to work in Silicon Valley. Also used to teach as an adjunct after work, at slave wages, in order to meet girls.

(2) How often do I go to strip clubs? When my wife's out of town, about 2x per week. Other than that, it's down to about 1x per month. It's true that sugaring has cut down my spending at clubs. When I do go, I've switched to no-contact, high-end, clubs to troll for possible arrangements, and I never buy dances.

(3) Many TUSCLers that I would like to meet. Lot's of bright, funny, literate, people. Too many to list. Some of my favorites do everything humanly possible to hide their intelligence and it shows through, anyway. Lot's of people here have interesting careers (e.g., high-school principal, finance, family law, actuary, sales, etc..). It makes sense that successful guys with disposable income like to play around in strip clubs.

(4) Hobbies? Road cycling: I have three road bikes and do about 125 miles/week for the past two decades. Also like to swim laps. Enjoy exploring funky restaurants in the city with some of the girls I'm seeing.

(5) With any spare time, I re-read my tattered copy of "The System." Find fresh insight with every re-reading.

(6) What have I learned about strip clubs from TUSCL? IDK, I'm in the camp that thinks there's not all that much to learn. You pay money and pretty, naked, girls pretend to like you. There have been many interesting off-topic dicussions. Most recently, FutureTrackstar, Dougster and others posting interesting stuff on crypto-currencies.

(7) @GammaNut comes the closest to being truly annoying with his hate-speech -- then putting *me* on ignore for being offensive. But even in @GammaNut's case there's some common ground; for example, we appear to have similar taste in women.

(8) I like small, lightweight, sports cars and motorcycles. Not really up on cars these days but sorta like Porsche Boxter.

(9) Favorite food? Probably Japanese. Love coffee and lately I've been grinding my own and using a french press. I make better coffee than you can find at the best shops.

(10) Music? Been listening to Greg Lake a lot since he passed away last year. Other's that you've probably never heard of like Susan Vega, Talking Heads, older stuff like Steve Winwood.

Anyway, thanks for asking, Shailynn. You're one of the few guys here who date age-appropriate girls without paying for sex. Pretty weird if you ask me. You might need therapy -- so PM me if you need help. PayPal only.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    1. What do to you do for a living? Lumber trader/musician

2. You're obviously on a strip club forum but you talk about sugar babies a lot and you've explained your reasoning why you've switched from strippers to sugar babies. Do you still go to strip club on a regular basis? If yes, how many times do you go in an average month?

N/A; I don't have a sugar baby. I club 2-4 times a month.

3. Have you ever met someone from TUSCL in person? Is there anyone you'd want to meet and if so, why that person?

No, and just some of the women here like Pole Dancer...

4. Do you have any hobbies? Golf, bowling and my various music ventures.

5. It's the weekend, you're not with your significant other, you're not with your sugar baby, you're not working and you're not in a strip club. What would you be doing then?

Playing in my band.

6. What have you learned about strip clubs and strippers since joining the TUSCL discussion forum?

OMG...I could write an article from what I learned here! Mainly that dancers may "like" you as in a favored customer but when she quits dancing or you run out of money, she didn't like you as you hoped. I also learned that while OTC is fun, actually dating a dancer is never a good idea. One always has to end it and that's never pretty.

7. TUSCL member that annoys you the most? Everyone I have on ignore: mainly homophobic trolls. I also wish SJG would post shorter posts because I NEVER read the long ones.

8. If someone handed you the keys to a new car (your choice) that you would be driving everyday, what would it be? Everyday is tough as I tend to like vintage exotics (I have a 1972 Lotus Europa). Probably the new Hybrid BMW; I forget the name. It has the gull wing doors.

9. What is your favorite food? Sashimi/Sushi!!!!

10. Favorite musical group/artist? Besides Midnight Leftovers and Next Position Pleaze (my bands)....hard to pick one. From classic rock it's Led Zeppelin. For current bands, Babymetal.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Very entertaining answers :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thank you RandomMember. Funny you mention Talking Heads I’ve been listening to them a lot lately too.

When I get my PayPal account reloaded I’ll send you some money, I went on a shopping spree on eBay last week.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Random what is your avatar?

I remember looking at book full of symbols of the symbols for different Yakuza and Japanese crime families and some looked similar, in style anyways, it was pretty interesting. Your avatar kind of reminded me of that and have curious about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion