tuscl

Juice sighting?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, now I'm not one to post about other screen names, but I just can't help myself here.

A week ago, I ended up taking a long distance trip by car as opposed to plane, which is rare for me. During the trip, I ended up in a bathroom stall in a Country Pride restaurant near Asheville, NC, where I was relieving myself of some unwanted road food. Moments after I sat down, the door of the stall next to me banged open and shut and a guy quickly plopped down on the toilet and let loose a long liquidy shit. The dude was groaning in relief, like he was backed up and made it with no time to spare. I saw his ankle peaking out under the stall and it looked almost as thick as my neck.

For some reason, I couldn't help but wonder if the infamous juice was taking an epic shit in the stall next to mine.

27 comments

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Sorry, but I think you mistook that guy as Crazy Joe, not Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Often happens Jim but it's highly possible as I tenner needing to take that Shit and a older well dressed man in the next stall was trying to sell me a copy of is book lol...maybe it was Rick
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I later countered offered him for some bath room sex...let's just say what happens when tuscl members meet up stays between them

Needles to say I left without stress and a new book about the size of the Bible
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Lmfao!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Indeed
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I guess it wasn't juice that I encountered. When I left the bathroom, the guy I saw was still working out what must have been a real backup.

Juice, I think you might have fucked a Jehovah's Witnesses for a copy of his bible. Do say that, at the every least, you were the pitcher and not the catcher. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lol! Great story! You describe the experience with excellent detail. I hope (alleged) Juices watery shit didn't splash out and get on you!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Cash, fortunately the guy got his ass down on the toilet quick enough. With an ankle as big as the one I saw, I'm sure his ass was large enough to cover the entire seat and keep things contained.

But again, I don't think it was juice. It sounds like he was busy servicing a Jehovah's Witness in another bathroom to get a bible that he could have gotten for free if he just asked. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yeah Buddy..." Jehovah witness" we can call it that wink wink LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glad you didn't get splashed with the residual effects of that mess.

Too bad it wasn't Juice on his royal throne - lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I had a royal flush LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lmfao! That's fucking great!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Brilliant comedy, Rick & Juice! Thanks!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Sorry, Juice. It's after Labor Day so I can't wear my white 3-piece suit. You understand.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Well this confirms it. Rick Dugan is gay!

Rick Dugan is a faggit!

Rickyboy Dugan greases bathroom stall occupants! Lol...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO god damn right he does

His mouth is so soft and moist lol

Remember it's not gay if your getting sucked

But if your sucking your a complete faggots LMFAO
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Somehow I suspect this a common occurrence in Country Pride restaurants.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

Happens a shit load at the Moose Cafe
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's award winning southern cooking and the leader in homosexual behavior in the men's room
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO sorry brother Vince
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hey vm! I found a clip of you too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUWYkW9DfZ…

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! Vince....
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    But who's that doing the pitching? :P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion