Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice sighting?

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok, now I'm not one to post about other screen names, but I just can't help myself here.

A week ago, I ended up taking a long distance trip by car as opposed to plane, which is rare for me. During the trip, I ended up in a bathroom stall in a Country Pride restaurant near Asheville, NC, where I was relieving myself of some unwanted road food. Moments after I sat down, the door of the stall next to me banged open and shut and a guy quickly plopped down on the toilet and let loose a long liquidy shit. The dude was groaning in relief, like he was backed up and made it with no time to spare. I saw his ankle peaking out under the stall and it looked almost as thick as my neck.

For some reason, I couldn't help but wonder if the infamous juice was taking an epic shit in the stall next to mine.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Sorry, but I think you mistook that guy as Crazy Joe, not Juice.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Often happens Jim but it's highly possible as I tenner needing to take that Shit and a older well dressed man in the next stall was trying to sell me a copy of is book lol...maybe it was Rick

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I later countered offered him for some bath room sex...let's just say what happens when tuscl members meet up stays between them

Needles to say I left without stress and a new book about the size of the Bible

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ Lmfao!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Indeed

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I guess it wasn't juice that I encountered. When I left the bathroom, the guy I saw was still working out what must have been a real backup.

Juice, I think you might have fucked a Jehovah's Witnesses for a copy of his bible. Do say that, at the every least, you were the pitcher and not the catcher. ;)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Great story! You describe the experience with excellent detail. I hope (alleged) Juices watery shit didn't splash out and get on you!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Cash, fortunately the guy got his ass down on the toilet quick enough. With an ankle as big as the one I saw, I'm sure his ass was large enough to cover the entire seat and keep things contained.

But again, I don't think it was juice. It sounds like he was busy servicing a Jehovah's Witness in another bathroom to get a bible that he could have gotten for free if he just asked. ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah Buddy..." Jehovah witness" we can call it that wink wink LMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Glad you didn't get splashed with the residual effects of that mess.

Too bad it wasn't Juice on his royal throne - lol!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I had a royal flush LMFAO

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lmfao! That's fucking great!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Brilliant comedy, Rick & Juice! Thanks!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Sorry, Juice. It's after Labor Day so I can't wear my white 3-piece suit. You understand.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Well this confirms it. Rick Dugan is gay!

Rick Dugan is a faggit!

Rickyboy Dugan greases bathroom stall occupants! Lol...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO god damn right he does

His mouth is so soft and moist lol

Remember it's not gay if your getting sucked

But if your sucking your a complete faggots LMFAO

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Somehow I suspect this a common occurrence in Country Pride restaurants.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Happens a shit load at the Moose Cafe

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's award winning southern cooking and the leader in homosexual behavior in the men's room

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO sorry brother Vince

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Hey vm! I found a clip of you too.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol! Vince....

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

But who's that doing the pitching? :P

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement