tuscl

Do you sit/tip at topless stages?

There was a very popular discussion a few days ago (Paying strippers just for being beautiful) that went on a tangent toward stage tipping. So that logically brings up another question on how many of you actually sit or camp at a topless stage and tip the dancer regardless of how hot she is. Most if not all of the clubs i frequent have some type of full nudity, either on stage or in private dances or both. For the clubs that don't have nude stages I find I'm able to get virtually the same benefit on the floor in terms of eye candy and don't tip the girls on stage unless she's a regular favorite and i don't want her to completely waste her time on an otherwise empty stage as well as let her know I'm at the club. I will also tip a dancer I'm interested in trying out later in private and let her know.

On the other hand, if it's a nude stage, i will definitely sit at the stage (along with many others) for a good while to see the rotation in all their feminine glory and definitely throw more dollars at the hot ones. There's just something about a hot dancer splitting her beaver (shaved or otherwise) all close up and personal that just never gets old and is worthy of a tip from me. What say you?

28 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Never been huge on stage tipping I think it's overrated macho shit. Only time I stage top is to let a girl know I'm interested and to stop by after her rotation. But I don't tip just for the sake of tipping. I also don't tip girls for sitting and chatting with me I think that's stupid as well.

You have the link for the other thread?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Bigteezy is exactly right. Only time I tip is when I want a better look to see if I want a lapdance. Also I've been ignored or looked over at the stage before. Not often but enough to only tip when I'm fairly certain my tip will be more "appreciated".
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The clubs I've been to recently don't have a setup for stage sets and stage tipping - so I've not been doing it recently. However, I've done it at certain clubs in the past.

If a club is busy and the dancer is doing well on stage (getting tipped for her work), I'll sit back and away from the stage - and wait to tip her when she comes by. If it was a great show - I'll hand her more $$ than if it was mundane.

If the club is a bit empty and the girl is up there almost alone - I'll move up near the stage and hand her a few $20's - so she knows I appreciate her effort. I know dancing takes more balls than I've got - so it's important to show support for a girl dancing in a somewhat empty club. I've been surprised by how much some dancers appreciate my interest (in their stage set) and tips.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's so much more fun to dance when someone is sitting there watching, and tipping. It's not really ab the money. It just feels a little lame to do our best stuff, and shape off, when you aren't sure anyone even wants to see. Makes you feel a bit pathetic. My favorite is when there is a full stage, and ppl can tip as they see fit. I don't like it as much when it's just one guys tipping every girl for each set, but if she better than being all alone up there. :P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    "It's better than"
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    As far as nude vs topless it doesn't matter. I care more about the performance than how much or little she's wearing.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, I tip at the stage all the time. At my usual night spot, the Silver Bullet in Urbana, I sit at the stage and tip every dancer a dollar or two every set (except when I'm getting lappers -- a big exception!).
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I'm with BigTezzy, I don't stage tip for its own sake. I only go up to the stage to ask if she's available to sit with me once she's don't her set. I tip whenever I go up to the stage though.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    it seems most TUSCLers are too good for the stage. How about amateur contests, feature dancers, or "lesbian" shows? All of these acts seem to get much more "real" when all the clothes come off and the energy on and off the stage while its going on seems to reflect that.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I never sit at the stage but not because of tipping. I don't like my back to the rest of the bar. Seen to many fights or other problems over the years, so whether it's a strip club or any other establishment I always sit with my back to the wall and clear view of everything and everyone around me. But that's just me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Sal69 I've read about old time mafia bosses who would always sit facing the door (of restaurants).

It's good to know who's coming in - and what's happening in the rest of the club.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I don't typically sit at the stage unless it's just for a set for a CF or dancer of choice that night.

I like the setup where satellite stages have tables next to them, though. At one nude club like that I went to several months ago, most of the dancers were hot, so I tipped most of them. There was a fair amount of interaction with tippers, too, so it wasn't exactly "just for being beautiful"

Otherwise, I'll up my tipping a bit if it's dead in the club and they're running stage. If no one at all is tipping, they will typically stop running stage.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The only time I stage tip is when the clubs I attend regularly are vacant and a dancer I know/like is on the stage. Basically an obligation IMO because I am treated well by the clubs and the dancers and it feels rude to ignore them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If I stage tip, I just walk up to the rail, put my money in, and then go back to my seat. If I have the dancer's attention, I'll mention that she should visit me after her set.

I'm with Sal. I don't like sitting with my back towards a crowd (however large or small).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Having a hard time following the logic of the OP. In a strip club you quickly learn that if you want to get along with the girls, you are tipping them just for being beautiful. Really your tipping them just for being there.

Handing the girl money is one of the ways you show your good intentions. And sitting at a girl's stage and tipping her is one of the easiest ways of engaging with her. So nude, topless, or bikini, it makes no difference, if you want to engage with her, sit at her stage and tip.

If you want to conserve money, best not to go to strip clubs.

What was money invented for anyway, except for handing to women?

SJG

BIG BIG BIG GIRL
    https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Fgzu06…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I used to stage tip regularlybut not sit at the stage

Not so much any more since I joined TUSCL.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As a general rule I don't like sitting at the stage, and when I do sit at stage, it's to get a girl's attention, or to get a close-up look at the new girl. But there *are* times I sit at the row of tables closest behind the stage, and tip every girl that comes up -- I'm often the only customer in the place, or one of just a very few, and a small gesture like that tends to buy a lot of goodwill and has earned me some good drinking-buddy strippers, plus (perhaps to the disgust of tuscl) I think the girls deserve a few bucks for going up there on a dead day.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    What Subra said applies.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I used to share Subra point of view even for non-slow visits. I have learned the error in that philosophy. If there are very few custies I do tip more, but not every stage show.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Also agree with Subraman.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    So far, it's about 10 out of 11 TUSCLers who just don't do the stage. If we were all at the same club i guess the place would look like it had a decent amount of customers, but the stage would be completely empty except for MrDeuce and maybe me if the stage was a nude one with at least a pretty good lineup (7+ for my ratings). If it was a topless club, it would be just the Deuce as i would wait until a 9+ (if they were in the lineup) got on stage to see how she interacted with us (all two of us) and then consider asking her if she was available for dances and then leave the stage. If it was mostly mediocre or average looking women (<7 with 5.5 being the median between 1-10), no i wouldn't spend much time at all on the stage either regardless of venue. And of course it was topless only, i would be like almost everyone else here.

All i'm really saying then, is at a nude club with a nude stage, i could have at least a decent time (and not that costly either) just from the stage even if i didn't get any dances say at Dooks in Davenport or the Slipper in Ottawa, or even the Admiral in Chicago (although $33 is a lot of money to just get into a club) on a weekend night. All of these places aren't really known for their dances, although Dooks has the best average dance there (mileage and contact), the rest are more closer to air. All 3 have VIP options that are generally pricey at $300 an hour for SS and Admiral and $500 for Dooks (except on Tuesdays where the time is doubled for VIP for the same price) for non-extras. Over there, i'm sure the dancers rely on the stage (well not the Admiral, since the rotations go by so slowly at once per 2-3 hours on weekends; the other places have much quicker rotations at about once per hour or so) for much of their income at least on weekends. At other places (non-nude stage), i would feel like i was just completely wasting my time if i wasn't playing the chump's game (getting dances).
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ... got my comment cut for whatever reason...
    If it was mostly mediocre or average looking women (<7, 5.5 being the median between 1-10), i wouldn't spend much time at all on the stage either. And of course it was just a topless or worse club, i'd be like pretty much everyone else here.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    wtf? i give up...
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Basically i wouldn't spend much time at the stage like everyone else, if the girls on average weren't much to look at regardless of venue. Of course if the place was topless only, i would also not spend much time at the stage regardless of quality of women unless they were all like 9s or something and i wanted to try them all out :D.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Or put another way, i could have at least a decent time at nude venue like Daisy Dooks in Davenport or the Silver Slipper in Ottawa, or even the Admiral in Chicago (although $33 is a lot of money to just get into a club) on a weekend night, even if i didn't get any dances. All 3 places aren't known for their dances although Dooks probably has the best average dance (contact and grind) with the other two being closer to air. They all also have VIP options that are generally pricey at $300 an hour for SS and the Admiral, and $500 for Dooks except on Tuesdays where the time in VIP is doubled for the same price.

At those places, the girls probably rely on the stage for much of their income on weekends. Well, maybe not the Admiral since the rotation goes by two slowly (once every 2-3 hours instead of about once per hour at the other places). Of course, that's not a TUSCLer's problem. Now, if i was at a topless or worse joint, i would definitely feel like i was just wasting my time if i wasn't playing the chump's game (not getting dances).
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like stage shows. I can admit it that I'm different than the majority of Tuscl SC customers.

Sometimes I sit at stage and stage tip the dancers and performances that I really like. I agree with @Bj99 that just tipping everyone is sort lame and dilutes the value and impact of tipping stage.

Other times I watch the stage, then remember the dancers I liked, then tip them discreetly later when they walk the floor.

It's partly because I like stage shows. Partly because LDs and VIPs can add up fast as big money so stage or floor tipping is a better value for me for what I'm looking for entertainment-wise.

And here the dancers aren't even nude or topless on stage. It's pasties. The even sadder part is the floor is even worse, because the way semi-nudity is redefined as nudity, so it's bikinis with booty shorts or skirts (no bare breasts, no bare buttocks), and 4 articles or clothing. 1 way contact, enforced. The odd part, it you sort of get used to it, if you can't travel. I can't realistically travel.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's hard to imagine how your wife can't be bothered to get jealous with that set of rules ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion