tuscl

BBF People - Have You Seen Grace?

Hey guys, outta towner who tries to make it to BBF a few times a year on my trips through Indy. My recent favorite there has been a skinny brunette named Grace, though I've not run into her the past couple of times that I've been there (I had seen her 2 or 3 times but not since April probably... she was typically there weekends between 6p-12a). Anyone with any intel? I'd hate to make a special trip and miss her again.

Thanks.
Kyle

6 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    She really was quite amazing......
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sorry you missed her. She spent the night at my house last night.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And she's spending all day today on my dick.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Dude . . . people on this board come from all over the country and even the world, whereas only Hoosiers know what "BBF" is. Oh, and she was at my place yesterday before she went over to John's :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I found when I was living in Indy some years back that the popular dancers move around depending on the crowds. Brad's, Dancers(north of the airport) and PT's on the east side being the "best" clubs in town at the time.
    I stopped going to Indy clubs after the stupid bowl fu..ed up the club scene in Indy. It has never recovered. The no fun league demanded LE clamp down on club activity so the out of town services that provided prepubescent boys and little girls to the "important" VIP politicians and others did not have competition. (I had a discussion from a girl who had been one of the girls I regularly saw who also happened to have some special friends she saw extra and she told me a cop friend told her she would have to "cool it" during the weeks leading up to the event. HE had been told by his supervisor to spread the word among the local service girls that if caught soliciting they would be jailed for the duration of the event and he was also told that replacements were being brought in to take their places and that fees were paid to the league for the privilege and to not bother them. When they event was over many local providers had left town because 8 weeks without money is alot. This did not surprise me because the assholes even took the parking fees from the privately owned garages down town for the week before the event leaving the owners loosing money! Most never knew how much money they would lose on the event until after the agreement was signed.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Try the crack house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion