tuscl

Membership in SJG's Church Doubled in Just One Week!

Saturday, September 16, 2017 5:37 PM
At first it sounds like a startling develop. But then San Jose police found some of the details. The new member that joined was none other than TUSCL's very own vinceygirl michaels. SanJoseGuy said that vinceygirl passed the front room makeout session with him with flying colors, and he surprised that vinceygirl was able to fuck him up the ass for an hour despite vinceygirl's diabetes. vinceygirl clearly passed the criteria for being gay but also showed he was of appropriate psycho'ness through his pedophilia. SJG and vinceygirl will now spend the day making out, complaining about Donald Trump and how unjust the Vietnam War was.

39 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What a loser you and your alter ego are, Douchester. As always, your story is BS. Come to a Detroit meetup, faggot, bring your butt buddy, Trucidos. We'll have a great time tying your flaky asses to the Zamboni and dragging you around at our new Little Caesars Arena. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Fuck that faggot fake war hero vinceygirl michaels!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not quite, and Dougster is the only one who calls what I am doing a "church". He knows next to nothing about it. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ok, @SJG is going to try to get tax exemption by telling the IRS it is a church. But we shouldn't call it that. I would say looks like tax evasion is part of the plan. But you don't owe taxes on something that loses money, so I guess he'll be okay there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Church means something like "assembly", like listening to sermons. Religious Organization is what gets the real property tax exemption. Does not need to be a "church". And the real property tax is the issue, not corporate profits or personal income. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    We stand corrected. It's a creepy-as-fuck cult.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Drained dry, saturated with stripper grade pussy, 365 days per year. Go back to getting your wallet drained buying dances Ishmael. SJG A specter is haunting Europe [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Except that all of this currently exists only in the rat's nest that is your skull. Or, are you trying to tell us that "drained dry, saturated with stripper grade pussy, 365 days per year" is your current reality?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Handful of people, things are working. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure, sparky.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Sounds like you need to be made into a chump and get your wallet sucked dry again Ishmael. SJG [view link] Eyelit, Manufacturing Execution Systems [view link] [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you need to stop telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm not telling people that they are having fun wrong. I'm telling people like you that they are idiots. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And doing so in such a convincing and charismatic manner that you have hoards of TUSCL users begging to join your creepy cult, right? Is this where you tell us that old gem about the lurkers supporting you offline? We don't have fun in the exact, uniform way that you mandate everyone have fun, and therefore we're idiots. Which is to say, you're telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My organization is by invitation only, and only people I know f2f would ever be considered. I don't know Ishmael, maybe the strip clubs near you don't have nice looking girls? Maybe you can just barely stand to look at them? SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "My organization is by invitation only, and only people I know f2f would ever be considered." Does that include the orderlies that change your diaper? You've been going on about this "organization" for as long as I've been here. At best it's a delusion of grandeur, at worst it's a whole-cloth sham. "I don't know Ishmael, maybe the strip clubs near you don't have nice looking girls? Maybe you can just barely stand to look at them?" What does that have to do with the price of bananas in Bolivia? There are plenty of good-looking dancers around me. And I have fun with them without any of your pseudo-intellectualized PUA drivel.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, you demonstrate why it has to be by invitation only. And I only mention it here to show how ridiculous some of the things people take for granted really are. And I have always made it clear that I don't support the PUA's. Go and get your wallet sucked dry, as that is all you seem to know how to do. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure, sparky.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Maybe your wallet has already been sucked dry, so you have nothing better to do but make worthless posts on this forum. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    My wallet is in fine condition, crazy man. And you accusing anyone on this forum of making worthless posts is an exercise in laughable irony.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You Ishmael are the one who started making allegations on this thread. You are the one who has nothing to do but post drivel. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "You Ishmael are the one who started making allegations on this thread." You know, I'm not the first person to tell you that you're lacquered in crazy sauce and your "organization" is a big, steamy bag of horseshit (in this thread and dozens of others). Actually, I'm towards the back of that deli line. And you make all sorts of wildly unfounded allegations against TUSCL users in almost every single thread you post to. "You are the one who has nothing to do but post drivel." You maintain multiple threads with hundreds of posts consisting solely of lunatic, off-topic "research", and navel-gazing observations. And the reason why you do it here is because you sort of like people to "watch" you being a crazy person, right? If hypocrisy were an Olympic event, you'd take the gold by a country mile.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, stop shitting on this board. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There's a lot more of your poop in this dog park than mine, Fido. Be honest, not getting the last word in here would really mess with your on-the-spectrum brain, wouldn't it?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, you really have nothing better to do than to shit on this board? Or you just like to do it because no one would let you get away with it f2f? SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    [sigh] So, we're going to get into the F2F threat-of-violence autism loop again, right? That's fine. I'll let you go. Go post more fairy tales about front-room makeout sessions, chump games, invitation-only stripper sex cults, and Mexican hat dancing clubs. But I'll point out that in almost any thread like this you post to, it's interesting to look at the stuff you don't respond to or explain, even when asked multiple times. I think that it's in those dark corners your crazy lives, you know, like a fungus. Go ahead. Get your last post in. We all know you have to.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, go fuck yourself. And F2F I would not be this nice to you. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure, sparky.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And, I only post the truth. What I say about strip clubs is my own experience, except when I specifically post otherwise.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "And, I only post the truth. What I say about strip clubs is my own experience, except when I specifically post otherwise." Yeah. Well, my best guess is that you've never actually seen a vagina. And I say this knowing that you were married at one time. Okay, I guess now I'll really let you go.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    What are the odds that I'm the real Jim Gaffigan comedian and SJG's church will get off the ground as a legitimate organization? I keep telling you SJG that my organization has far surpassed any of you're expectations with your organization, and we actually bring value to middle class average Americans. SJG's organization does nothing but alienate good hard working people raising families. I am well liked, and SJG is universally disliked. Everybody hates SJG and wishes he would just go away!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: " And F2F I would not be this nice to you" @SJG back to threatening people again when they do a number on him debate wise.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    SJG is building a reputation on the ground. In some circles he is already a lot more than just 'disliked'. SJG How Neoliberalism Threatens Democracy [view link] Got some time to talk with some BACA leaders. I've followed this group, but they did not seem to have any local chapter. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Now they have 17 California chapters, operate in 47 states, and many countries. Of course I told him about my Pentecostal Molester, and all about his church and that children are being abused right now. He said, "We can't do anything about that." I explained that the way you can detect it is in the scapegoating. Most of the people in that church have had serious problems with alcohol, drugs, and spousal abuse, that is before they got Saved of course. Now, if you listen to them, most of them have at least one scapegoat child, and a scapegoat sibling. They way they gain status in that church is by talking about all the Christian Pity they are displaying towards these scapegoats. So what this means is that a child is being used. Likely there is something there for criminal, civil, or at least child protective action. Now BACA only deals with things after they been handled by LE. But the guy understood what I was saying. And their group is at least drawing public attention. Diane Ravitch: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America's Public Schools [view link] Public Schools for Sale? [view link] Public Library Privatization: Evading Civic Responsibility [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "In some circles he is already a lot more than just 'disliked'." Sure. Because you're creepy as fuck. And referring to yourself in the third person doesn't help.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not just creepy, but mean, unforgiving, and ruthlessly persecutory. SJG Chicago - I'm A Man (Remastered) [view link] Diane Ravitch: The Hoax of the Privatization Movement and the Danger to America's Public Schools [view link] Public Schools for Sale? [view link] Stop Rocketship [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG is a nothing but a gay cocksucker! Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster's Motto: Real Men Call Each Other Faggots SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, winning friends at a snail's pace. If his online persona is anything like his real life, then he would be getting his ass kicked f2f regularly. I bet he couldn't deal with me, a former Big Ten football player at Purdue. It's a good thing his mom grounds him to the basement. SJG is a cellar dweller!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, stuffed shirt numero uno. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion