tuscl

breast milk

Janos
Ontario
This slightly overweight black stripper came to my table ask if I would like a private dance, I said sure, she had a really nice shape and very large breasts. She got naked right away and put her left nipple right on my lips so I start to kiss it, she said go ahead and suck on it, I started sucking and sucking, and notice I was getting breast milk, she was looking delighted and thrilled i was drinking her breast milk. She ask how it tasted, I told her yummy. She then switch me to her other breast for the next song. It was ok , She was really happy i enjoyed her milk and we dfk for the next song and I left with a new experience under my belt.

14 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Nice! As long as she isn't vegan, this sounds like a much better way to get your B12 than the ass eating thing.

https://www.verywell.com/the-vitamins-in…
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Hmmm this may be a new hobby since its healthy also
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I have seen comments in the TJ forums from guys that look for this... Latinas don't usually bottle feed.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i luvvvvv boobie milk.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I shit the bed and left
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Inused her nipples to wipe my ass with
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Assuming this story isn't bogus (and it sounds more like it is), i'm not going to lie. The lactating tit is the hottest, sexiest, best looking version of the tits there is. The nipples are huge and rubbery, the tits are so full and perkier, even the areolas are puffier. And the squirt is pretty hot too. The only thing, is that most nursing/lactating women don't want their tits played with (and of course their child has the priority), and when i've seen regular dancers who just came back from having a kid, i find i'm not able to enjoy their boobs as much as before. Certainly not as much as i want. Some girls (or a very few really) will continue pumping to keep the fetish alive, but i've never met a dancer that was into it. Good for you.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I could just picture some smiling pl with that "Got Milk?" face walking out of the club...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you are exchanging bodily fluids - then you could also be transmitting disease. It seems to be a risky thing to do, and it's something the dancer should have informed you about before you sucked her lactating tits.

If this actually happened - I'd recommend you getting tested.

From your other discussion - I think you allow dancers to be in control - and that's fine - but I'd recommend being safe (and getting tested) - as eating ass and drinking breast milk can both be risky.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace thread!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Last time I drank cows milk was the day I arrived in Japan in Dec 1963. The chow hall only had powdered milk. I lost my taste for it after that.

I find the idea of drinking breast milk repulsive. I was married to a Mexican for 27 years and we had 2 kids. She only nursed them for a couple of months.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I had a dance from a nice mid 20's brunette and could not tell she had delivered her kids about 4 months before and was still breast feeding.
    She had great tits and huge nipples. I took her back for a private and she took off her bottoms but did not take off her top and she explained if she got excited she would leak. I told her I did not care so she took off her top. She was getting excited so we moved to VIP where we both leaked. Amazing thing about lactating women they can climax when you play with their nipples. Fortunately for both of us I was wearing a cover when she clamped down on me. She squirted a lot from three places and I just squirted from one place into a tight latex space that was clamped into a hot tight place. The other thing about young moms is you know that have done it before.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Big, not sure what size.. she did mention some clubs don't let her work , she thinks since she is a little fat, I myself thought more than a little fat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion