Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Entertaining little subreddit I stumbled upon!

Stognasty
StognastyVIP314

Everywhere. Currently Phoenix

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm thinking a few guys on here would be interested in the products for sale, lol. I'm kinda weirded out by this, and also strangely aroused. Confusedboner? Would you buy some? I wouldn't but I like looking at the pictures!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice would advise you to just go to the laundrymat and get some there

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

In fact, if skidmarked grannie panties are your thing, juice has plenty he's willing to part with

Profile picture for Stognasty
Stognasty
•

Hahaha! I was thinking this would be right in his wheelhouse. Maybe they could get some chacken fanger grease on the crotch as well?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If I want a stripper's panties, I just pick them up off my bedroom floor.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

A stripper gave me a pair of her panties once as a present. I couldn't figure out what to do with them so I threw them away.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Surprised you didn't wear them to work, @JohnSmith?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement