Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$100 bbbjcim ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No ?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

ApparEntly she thinks she's better than $100.

Profile picture for Girl_Crazy
Girl_Crazy
•

I assume this is a hypothetical. But if that is actually on the menu from her, the answer is "Hell yes!"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She's not wearing any drawers!!!! (Did I spell that right?)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Ok. I'd take a test ride for $100.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I looks like a "Real Girl" doll

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Are you sure she's not hiding a cock between those thighs? That might be the reason for the low rate...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Either way - I'd say Yes!

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Not sure if that isn't a dude with fake tits. Take a closer look. Are there more pics to verify?

Something about the face and the large hands.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If that bitch has a cock slap me with it and call me a queer ...I'm all in

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The face and hands look a bit off - as though he/she has had work done to look more feminine (and less manly?)

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Cashman and I reached the same conclusion simultaneously and independently.

Isn't there a way to grab the facial pic and check the internet for "matches"? If I gave more of a shit, I'd invest the time in learning how.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Juice you crack me up. hahahahaha

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm gay then...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^*^ I knew it!!!!!!!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Ummm yes but I'm sure it would cost more than that!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Going to edge myself until I see you big boy...then sweet sweet release LMFAO

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

She kinda has a Calista Flockhart face.

Not really my type so I'll pass.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She looks good if this is a she.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

vincemichaels is happy to do $10 BBBJCIM in the parking lot outside of Bogart's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement