tuscl

CF approved dancers.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
My CF has provided introductions and recommendations for a couple dancers that she thinks I would like if she is busy. I haven't asked for specifics but is it safe to assume they provide the same level of service? Or is he just trying to spread the wealth to her friends? Would you ask your favorite or do the investigating yourself? What's your experience with this behavior?

12 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    She's trying to spread the wealth to her friends, set you up with girls who won't try to steal you from her, etc. There's a good chance the girls provide vaguely the same level of service. Definitely use your words with your CF to ask ...my CFs have always been honest with me about their stand-ins, to a point.

On the upside, it's likely she won't steer you towards ROBs. On the downside, she's not going to steer you towards anyone she's threatened by, who provides better service than her, or more mileage for a lower price, etc.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "I haven't asked for specifics but is it safe to assume they provide the same level of service?"

Nope. It's possible, but I would never assume that.

"Would you ask your favorite or do the investigating yourself?"

You could do both.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They are girls she's comfortable sharing you with. It doesn't necessarily mean they won't provide better service, but she probably trusts they won't steal you from her by any subversive means, or rip you off. I share regulars with some of the higher mileage girls, but we are all okay with different things, and our customers respect that. Defiantly give them a try and let your cf know if they try to rip you off. Don't give her specifics on what they allow, and tell her she's still your favorite.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Subraman makes several good points.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    She's told me about two dancers she DOESNT like. I know for a fact those two girls will BBJ for $20 VIP dances without upcharging. So I know she won't recommend cheaper alternatives, lol.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Thanks BJ99. I think she and one of the dancers she introduced me to may think I can also provide a recommendation for a job she's trying to get. We talked about her education and she asked what hospitals I've worked at in the valley.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was talking to one of my favorites yesterday. She had just gotten off stage. She told me that one customer tipped her and asked "How much for a fuck?" She told him "I don't do that" but he kept it up. Finally a bouncer told him "That's enough".

My response was that it was pretty uncool but probably not the first time she has heard that. She said of course not and if the guy is cool then she will even give him names of dancers that will.

I would never ask her for recommendations. I'm sure that she would probably give me some but that is not saying that I would like her recommendations but if I did take them, I could probably forget any chance that I ever had of getting her to change her mind with me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There's always the reciprocity factor. If she steers some business to a dancer, she probably expects the favor to be returned.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Well from personal experience, there's no way she's gonna be cool with you doing more with them or fucking them outright. She's a woman after all. That said, my chick brings girls over for me that she's cool with or likes also. Encourages me to play with them as long as all understand who's who and what's what. If she initiates it its no problem, just don't be a rube and think because it was cool when she did it, then you can continue other times without at least her acknowledgement in the future. Don't get carried away, (I'm assuming she's one you would like get all you can get with and not some random you just started messing with). Strippers can be great for that openness.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I agree with the general consensus that she's offering up others who are not a threat. It's essentially her asking her friend "could you keep this guy on ice?" I had one send her stripper friend over to talk to me for over an hour while she was doing a VIP. I finally got bored and left, though. I didn't really relish the thought of being next after a 1+ hour VIP. I would have shaken off the friend, but there weren't any other dancers that I was interested in that night.

> Would you ask your favorite or do the investigating yourself?

Definitely do the investigating myself. The only ones I have ever taken recommendations from are those who know I'm not interested in them and have an idea of who I might be. When they guess right (and probably have talked me up to the one they recommended to me), I tip for the effort.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the insight fellas. It absolutely makes sense that she wouldn't be setting me up with other dancers who would be directly competing for the money I'm spending on her. I've been thinking I might try to set up a rotation of sorts. I would like CF as almost solely OTC on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Maybe a SB lite type of arrangement. Then one or two of these girls to switch it up once every other week or so. Keep things fresh. I've fucked the same person for almost 15 years. I don't want to do that shit anymore, lol. I've had dances from one of the ladies and I'm 80% sure she would at least do a BJ and I would rate her about a 7 as well. I haven't had any contact other than introductory conversation with the second but she is smoking hot. I think she's on her way out of the club to a civie job now that she's graduated. I brought her up with CF and she said she does a great LD but doesn't do what she does. I'm sure I'll spend a little seeing if I can convince her either way, lol.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Back in 2011 I had a favorite dancer at Follies. One day she brought over her BFF and introduced me to her. Grabbing my package she told her friend "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are allowed to take care of it". I had several occasions when the best friend filled in and did her job well. Then on my 70th birthday, I took the 2 of them to VIP. It was great but haven't done a 3 some since then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion