tuscl

Casting Decision

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Who are some of the actors with the proper level of hotness and/or craziness to portray a stripper, if a stripper movie were to being made today?

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice !!!! Though, I think I'd run for the doors if he asked me if I wanted a lap dance from him !!! LOL
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Oprah!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Vivica A Fox - former stripper / by the book club owner
    Julia Roberts - former stripper / night shift manager that turns a blind eye towards extras
    Catherine Bell - former stripper / bartender that still gives lapdances for the right price
    Sofia Vergara - former stripper / house mom

Veteran Strippers
    Jennifer Garner
    Jennifer Aniston
    Jennifer Lopez
    Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Jessica Beil
    Scarlett Johansson

Young Strippers
    Mila Kunis
    Danielle Panabaker
    Priyanka Chopra
    Rachel McAdams
    Megan Fox
    Jessica Alba
    Maggie Q
    Kristen Kreuk
    Zoe Saldana
    Gal Gadot
    Alexandra Daddario
    Olivia Munn
    Tia & Tamara Mowery- hot twin strippers
    Zendaya
    Selena Gomez
    Too many others to list...
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    Excellent work above whodey
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    You had me at jennifer love hewit and jessica biel!
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Veteran
    Katie Sackhoff
    Christina Ricci
    Adrianne Palicki
    Gina Carano
    Jaimie Alexander

Young
    India Eisley
    Madison Beaty
    Dakota and Elle Fanning - sister strippers
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Yea, Mila Kunis in dark dark comedy about a stripper. Maybe a short story. No happy endings. No moral of the stories. Just a tatted, drug using, extras giving, hard partying stripper hustling her way making bank. Done right, it would be a fucking classic. But, no doubt, Hollywood would fuck it up by making her a hard core stripper with a heart of gold. BS.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I thought Jessica Alba as well. As long as she doesn't turn invisible as in the fantastic four.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Wow, whodey! Great list--more than I ever expected--and I agree with most of them too. Gotta second Jennifer Love Hewitt because she's quite busty. Another one who fits that description is Kat Dennings.

PS Let's go Bengals!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think Whodey already has a script and screen play already done with casting calls going out.

Probably already has a name for the movie too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. The redhead from Mad Men as well. And Gabourey Sidibe so Papi can enjoy it as well.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Tartan Manning is a fairly realistic one, and she has the attitude (actually, most of the orange is the new black cast lol) and I like Phoebe Tonkin as a seductive dream stripper.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    flagooner, the redhead's name is Christina Hendricks; she's hot AF. Also, LOL at Gabourey Sidibe!

warhawks, let's hope you're right. I'd watch that in theaters.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Who would play the PLs? :P
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a listers leading men. after all PLs need all the advantage we can get.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Nicolas Cage would play a good PL if he went all in. One of the few celebrities with a smoking hot wife that could make money as a dancer if she needed to.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Margot Robbie......
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Philip Seymour Hoffman (RIP) would've played a great PL. He probably was one.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Lone Wolf, I am picturing Nicolas Cage getting LDK'd by Mila Kunis now. Thanks for that image!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @BJ: With the line-ups presented, I will volunteer myself to play the PL, taking one for the great cloud of PLs!

Jeez, I'm altruistic..... ;-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha, I can just picture you guys! Holding actresses in place, trying to Fiv and dfk, and asking if she would do more for more lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion