tuscl

Worst or best or most unique song you've seen a stripper dance to.

Chaz6422
Somewhere between her legs
Saturday, September 9, 2017 9:35 AM
Topic says it all. I experienced a stripper dance to Like a Stone - Audioslave last night. I've never thought of that song for a pole dance but omg when she was done I was almost in tears! Some of these chicks truly take pride in their artwork!

27 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light". 8-minute 30-second album version. Worked out well for me getting a lapdance, but the dancers were confused and annoyed. This was at the Satin Doll in downtown Providence before it closed.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree. Some dancers seem to love to choreograph their dances. I've enjoyed a few dancers who could really work with the music. Some dancers love Auduoslave - and they definitely can get into their music. It might sound cliche - but I had a dancer who killed it to Kid Rock's Cowboy. That was at Rachel's in Orlando - a long time ago.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Sometimes they choose songs with lyrics that paint an unflattering picture of dancers and sex workers. For example, "My Girlfriend is a Dancer" by Dan Diamond, or "Shaking Hands" by Nickleback. I've always liked these songs, and I probably would never have even heard them if I hadn't been hanging around a strip club, but if the PLs listen to the lyrics too closely, that might not be a good thing for a dancer who's trying to run game on the suckers. At a minimum, being reminded that strippers are good liars who have boyfriends might make SS a bit more difficult to pull off. I'm sure the more talented girls will find a way, though.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    on monday during half-time of the vikings game i'm gonna have my CF dance for me to the song "down in mexico" by the coasters. the ironic thing is.....she's mexican. by the way, this qualifies as the BEST
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    here's a little preview of what it'll look like......except she's hotter than this girl and she's mexican and colombian [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Eeewww that Smell. I think the DJ picked out a song, not the one the dancer requested. Maybe it was a hint. [view link]
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    My CF at the time learned the hard way not to let another dancer pick her songs on the jukebox. It turned out that the other girl was was pissed at her about stealing a customer so the girl played the following three song set for her. 1) Dude looks like a lady - Aerosmith 2) You've got a friend in me - Randy Newman 3) Taps I don't care how hot a stripper is, no one can make that song list sexy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why would those songs even be available on a jukebox in a SC?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And why did you even notice, much less remember, the songs answer what order they were played? I usually have other things that keep my attention.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think the last song of the night should be the full unedited version of The Doors. Light My Fire
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    At one club where they play music from a jukebox, dancers were picking the songs for other dancers on this day. They made one girl dance to a ho down type song, don't know the name of it. Think Deliverance but it wasn't the same song. lol
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    @Whodey Lmao too funny! Yeah very interesting gents. Glad I've only been to SCs with DJs
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Flagooner it was one of those touchtunes type internet jukeboxes, you can select any song available through the streaming music service. When those types of songs are playing in a club its hard to forget. My cf at the time was having such a hard time dancing to them that it was funny and has stuck in my mind as one of the oddest strip club experiences I've had.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    A dancer I know has the same name as a song. She plays it every freaking time she is on stage. Annoying as hell, but still good salesmanship.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Seventeen" by Winger. Worst song for me but at the same time the best song for JS69.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Many years ago at the old Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta the last song of the night was Frank Sinatra doing "New York, New York".
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    On the same day, in the same club, "Amos Moses" and "Spirit In The Sky." Apparently a customer wanted to hear the tunes and the poor girl just had to roll with it. There's a girl at the Candy Store these days who gets to dance to Elvis' "Devil In Disguise" at least once a shift because her pet whale thinks the tune suits her. I had a long-ago CF that would do burlesque-style routines to whatever caught her fancy; one of the best was "Dr. Longjohn," a Bette Midler tune. I think "Hell's Bells" was still in the top 40 at the time, so you can say she had some pretty eclectic tastes.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Worst song ever was at a club in Santa Ana, when the DJ played Harry Chapin's "Cats in the Cradle." I think every dad in the club simultaneously asked themselves, "What the fuck am I doing here?" CP
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Here one ones I recall Most Unique Weird All Yankovic's, Amish Paradise Best by a feature A sword swallowing and fire baton routine to Metallica's Orion. Worst was when a dancer yelled at the DJ he couldn't come up with a worse song to dance to when she came on stage, and the DJ chose. Tiny Tim's. Tip Toe through the Tulip's, and refused to play any other song.
  • Bigdawg1978
    7 years ago
    One that made me laugh ..... I'm sailing away by Eric Cartman. Not the best looking girl but I she got a nice tip based on song choice
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    'The Twist' by Chubby Checker. I also had a lapdance to the long version of CCR's 'Heard It Through The Grapevine.'
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Oh, I also saw a girl dance to 'Jizz In My Pants' back when that first came out.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    At the Inner Room about eighteen years ago I got a lap dance to Eric Clapton's little wing. Back in the six dollar lap dance days and they played the whole song: 6:20. Felt bad and tipped her.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Lol @ That Smell by Skynard! I'll put Ziggy Stardust in the mix here. Unexpected and I still remember it even though the dancer was far from my type.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    There was one dancer years ago who had this S&M thing going on. She had a whip, and she would crack the whip every time John Mellencamp sang "Hurts So Good" in that song. Worst song, or at least most inappropriate song for a strip club, that I remember hearing is "Brick" by Ben Folds Five.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Best I ever saw was a dancer pole dancing to Darling Nikki by Prince. True talent!
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    One of the prior mentions here "let the bodies hit the floor" was a special request at one of my clubs, but it did not seem odd at the time. They play a lot of metal there anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion