tuscl

OT: It would be nice not to have to log in to the site every time I come here

DisRuptive1
Las Vegas
Friday, September 8, 2017 2:53 PM
I mean I have everything macroed but it's still annoying. Same with reviews and such, you have to log in first to see reviews rather than just staying logged in after you leave the site and come back later.

12 comments

• Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    I would agree with you if I wasn't always looking at this through a private browser lol.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    You can have mobile devices remember your password. However this site isn't Facebook. Facebook keeps you logged in for months even if you don't visit. They probably monitor your web site history. This site logs you out at midnight I think plus whenever it feels like it.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Facebook definitely monitors your browsing history. Whatever you search for will start popping up as ads on Facebook.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's to better help the trolls shift from account to account...I find it yo be very helpful
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    ^^^ you got that right
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I should look at some bikini girls. I don't mind those ads popping up everywhere I go.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Ok a quick search and this site pops up. I don't mind seeing these girls pop up on every site I visit. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Have to visit the string bikini section to get better ads following you around. [view link]
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    The women on this site are simply...... wonderful......thanks for sharing. Venus, gotta love it:-)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    so THAT's why facebook keeps showing me ads for assless chaps and anal beads! Thanks guys, you solved that mystery
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    goodness. i thought i was the only one in this situation.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I think that a lot of guys here would prefer to not have these credentials saved to their computer. It's one thing for a nosey wife/girlfriend to find TUSCL in your browsing history; it's quite another if she can visit the site and automatically log in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion