tuscl

Options.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
Friday, September 8, 2017 12:07 PM
So, I have a sure thing lined up at sugar44 this afternoon. However, I've never been to Hiliter or BSC and am interested in trying them both. What's a man to do in such a predicament?

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Unless Hiliter and BSC are going to be demolished this afternoon, then go with the sure thing. That would be my call.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Apples, oranges,bananas. If you have the time and money, have fruit salad. That way, next time you'll know which fruit is your favorite. If you go to HL, get there before 2pm. Otherwise, you'll be fighting a Friday sausage fest.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Both of you have solid points. I've never hit more than one club in a day but I could spend a little cash at each and maybe find a new favorite or at least a back up. And if not I still got to see new boobs. Can't really lose can I?
  • Chrisjenk94
    7 years ago
    Go to the Hi Liter and get Amanda now Stephanie she is a guarantee for anything you want. Long Blonde hair older big fake DD's. She is affordable too.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Go to BSC enjoy what it has to offer, which is very often smoking hot dancers with limited mileage $20 dances. When it's time to go to Sugar's 44, drive the less than two miles (or whatever it is) to your sure thing.
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    I've hit two SCs within 2 hours all before I went to work... Talk about going to work in an unstoppable mood! I definitely say it's a must!
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Well. I skipped straight to Sugar. I had some extra dough to spend this week so I tried a couple other dancers, Lucy and Camille, and they were a lot of fun. Then off to VIP with the guaranteed slam dunk. Things were going great. Last time I was with her OTC there was a broken condom problem. Trojan Bareskin busted in cowgirl. This time new batch of a different Trojan style. Having a great time with some reverse CG and side mount. Switch to cowgirl and a few minutes later a feel an all too familiar pop, and not the kind I was hoping for. Yep, another broken condom. I might as well just fuck her bareback at this point.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Might want to consider using some lube or try getting her a little more warmed up first. I had a civvie friend who was on the dry side and condoms would regularly break with her.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Also. My CF recommended a couple dancers. Can I assume they provide the same level of service? Do I ask her or is that a no go?
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    She's always really wet but I've been thinking of lube as well.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd always go for the sure thing. With the condom breakage - lube should help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion