tuscl

Dancers talking you out of VIP

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 8:33 AM
Has anyone else experienced this? I've heard this at least twice. That you pay the house a certain amount and then pay the girl a certain amount and it's just not worth the money? Why? Do these girls not know what upselling is?

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It must be related to the cut that the dancer gets from VIP vs other dances. If the upsell doesn't benefit her - I doubt she will push it.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I have had it many times at the clubs. Most times the girls are giving me an opening for an OTC discussion. A few times they were just newbies that thought I would get more floor dances, since they were honest. Works a few times!!!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The clubs usually takes a bigger cut from VIP, than dances, and guys expect more.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    The two situations I could think of are: (1) she profits more from say 30 minutes worth of regular lap dances versus one 30-minute VIP, (2) the VIP's are where extras happen and she is a clean dancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    A few nights ago, I had a dancer say no to a VIP because she works clean. Or, in her words "I'm boring."

It happens.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What bj99 and Sinclair said. Only reason for them to avoid vip.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I occasionally had girls tell me VIP was not worth the cost because it was the same dance as the regular lap dance area and she made less because the club cut was bigger.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i've had strippers "talk" me into OTC instead of vip since they get all the money. They didn't have to twist my arm too hard:)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout session. Select the girl yourself and feed her money, and get her softened up until she is ready for civilian sex. It's just like a first date, only accelerated. Then either the VIP room, or OTC.

People are so slow to get this, when it should be obvious. Don't buy dances or VIP. Keep it in the front room, until privacy is really necessary, as it is time for your pants to come down. Then you invite her to the back room, or to OTC, or best is both.

Don't let girls verbally pitch dances or VIP. Make it happen with her right where you are sitting. Don't listen to anything she is promising. Evaluate her as she delivers right there.

Bonobo Handshake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CGMJiGe…

SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I, too, have only had a dancer steer away from the VIP is in a club where extras are expected in the VIP, and she was a non-extras girl
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    My first and only experience like this was at Hiliter in Phoenix. Flew down to buy a car and after I was done, hit up the club.

Got floor dances from a couple of girls before a very nice coed stopped by to say hi. After 10 dances, we talked about going back to VIP and she declined a couple of times. I was a little surprised since VIP was $25/dance vs. the $10/dance I was paying her. Turns out she was off shift shortly and very hungry. Took her for some steak (all thanks that I didn't find another vegan dancer) then broke in the car. Good times...good times.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The two type of girls that don't like to do VIPs(rooms) are the boring lame girls (clean) and/or the GPS girls that want maximum dollars per song. Sometimes the girls have both qualities. Oddly there are a lot of worse than lame or boring girls (ROBs) that try to sell rooms as that is the only way they can make a certain amount of money, so not all girls that do them are GGG by any means, so i would never do a room with a girl without having done a regular dance(s) from her.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Just the time she said let's not waste your money here and suggested she come to my hotel instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion