tuscl

Strip club wear.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
I know there are at least one hundred threads on this topic, but I thought I would share a direct observation I have made. I can't speak from experience on whether business, casual, formal, etc will draw more of the desired attention. What I can tell you is that, anecdotally, the level of service and attention I get when dressed in "street clothes," vs what I wear to work, is palpably different.

"What do you wear to work?" You may find yourself asking. Scrubs. Ceil blue scrubs. After shift one day I made a stop by one of my preferred establishments but hadn't had time to change clothes. Every dancer I spoke with made covert, but clear, offers of extras as opposed to just offering dances. Has anyone else experienced a similar phenomenon?

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I have no reason to wear scrubs. I assume that's because they think you're a doctor. Or, perhaps you are a doctor, for all I know.

Casual / recreational wear works fine for me. 90% of the battle is just looking / smelling clean.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    We have all known that dress is important ever since Rick Dugan published the System. But for me personally, I dress like a homeless bum most of the time when I go to strip clubs. That probably makes an initial difference in the level of attention that I get but once I start throwing money around the girls quickly get over the fact that I'm not dressed like a "business professional." The bottom line is that I'm there to relax and have fun, and I can do that most easily by dressing casually.

The medical outfit is an interesting angle, since it is both comfortable, casual, and implies that you have money. But I suck at being fake, and I could never pull off pretending to be in the medical profession. The girls would of obably start by asking me all sorts of medical questions that I couldn't answer.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Another interesting fact. They look embarrassingly like an all denim jumpsuit under black lights. Lol
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Is The System recommended reading?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Is The System recommended reading?"

Decide for yourself:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=912
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Recommended? Try mandatory.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I always wear scrubs since I go in the afternoon if I get off work early enough. I get offers all the time. I only wear street clothes when I visit clubs while out of town. Even at known extras clubs the come ons are less.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't seem to get much action when I wear my "work clothes" to the club. And I thought strippers would appreciate hand cuffs and billy clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking that the fabric of scrubs could lead to a ldk? It seems very soft and perfect for a good ld - and a potential huge ldk stain.

I had a fuck buddy who was a nurse - and we would have very sexy chats while she was working in the doctors office. She had a very wet pussy - and when we met up after - she would show me the scrubs she changed out of - as her wetness soaked right through the fabric.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was talking with one of my favorite Follies dancers yesterday about winter coming. I said that some people look at me like I'm a pervert when I come in with my shorts on. She said "I've seen guys come in with pajama bottoms on". I feel better. :)
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I don't doubt that you'll get more OTC offers in scrubs as they likely assume your a doctor with money to burn.

However, as others can readily verify, once the dancers know you spend it doesn't matter what you're wearing. I started wearing pajama bottoms for example, and I've only had good experiences so far (over 10+ visits now). My bottoms are black and I wear dress shoes and polo shirt. This way I can pretend they look like black slacks. Whether I'm fooling anyone is doubtful, but I like to believe I'm pulling it off.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Scrubs are thin and soft. No chance for an LDK for me though. They usually untie them and pull them down anyway!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Develop some favorites. The dress for success theory only applies to dancers who don't know you.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    She probably thought you were a doctor. Really any clean and soft clothes will do.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I've been wondering the same thing trucidos. I won't to look like I have money to spend but not so much that it drives prices up.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That's a good question Trucidos. I can't believe that certain items are easy to spot from the stage. I have a nice watch - and I had one dancer come down from the stage to tell me that the second hand wasn't working. I had to show her that the second hand didn't function until I engaged the chronograph.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I don't think dancers care all that much what you wear so long as it's not blue jeans or basketball shorts.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I always wonder how skilled alot of these girls are at recognizing quality expensive clothing or jewelry."

I would say that just like any other group of people, you'll find strippers who are relatively better or worse at it. However, my experience is that as a group, strippers tend to be more fashion-conscious (sprinkled with a huge dusting of shallowness), and I'm sometimes shocked at what they recognize and remember. I think I've told this story before: years ago I had bought a package of really expensive high-end boxer-briefs (yes, underwear)... my stripper not only noticed and complimented me on it each time, but like the third times, she exclaims, "you always wear the nicest underwear!!!!".

Moral of the story: more of these girls notice and recognize name brands, than you might think. They know everything about women's fashion brands; for men's brands, they're more likely to recognize popular ones. I'm not so sure that, in the dark of a strip club, they can tell an Armani Suit from a Men's Wearhouse suit; but once they realize it's Armani (because you took off the jacket and "accidentally" flashed the label), they'll know what it is
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ BTW, I don't think any of this buys you anything with the stripper, other than you're more likely to get profiled as a good prospect; just answering the question about whether the girls can recognize better clothing. I think strippers are more likely to recognize expensive clothing, than the general public is.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    And, lastly, they'll recognize currently-hot brands on sight, nearly all of them. Of course, few middle aged men even know what Yeezys are, much less are wearing them, so none of this is in our wheelhouse. But every one of them will recognize these brands and profile you as $$$
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Trucidos said: "I always wonder how skilled alot of these girls are at recognizing quality expensive clothing or jewelry."

So, you still want to justify wearing your fancy coat to the strip club, don't you?

How you spend your money on fashion makes far less of an impact on the dancers as compared to how you spend your money on the dancers.

JohnSmith69 has often stated that he looks like he's homeless, and he does fine. What I wear would be considered solidly blue collar, and I do fine. It's a strip club, not a Paris fashion show.

What are you expecting to get out of being recognized as a fashion plate?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If you're a white man over 40, next SC challenge: walk into your local SC wearing a Coogi sweater, and report on all the compliments.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you walk into a club wearing an expensive suit - expensive watch - and other showy items of wealth - you might get noticed immediately. However, if you don't spend or tip - then your appearance won't make a difference to the dancers.

In my view - wear something comfortable - and relax. If you want to get dances - make sure you are wearing pants that won't irritate a dancers legs (or other sensitive areas).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion