Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coincidence?

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

It seems that Papi and fishsticks went on a hiaitus at about the same time.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

BWHAHA I just spit coffee all over the front of my shirt.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Holy Fuck Batman

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Foul !!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

That would be disappointing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I would be shocked. Larry's last comment was on Sept. 1. Papi last posted on August 30. So close but I would bet good money they are not the same.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I've noticed that Larry has been really quiet lately.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I know they are not the same and I know that Papi will be seeing his ENT M.D. today.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^We both know that and so does flag, but you'll have to admit it's pretty funny,

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The odds that they are one in the same are so long that Vegas isn't taking bets on it.

My guess is that fishsticks created another alias and we will figure it out soon enough.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

So hard accepting rh48hr's Mamba challenge, but I haven't screwed up yet, luckily no posts make that a lot easier for me!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

They are both working on their next hit rap song...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Let's hope the doctors can solve their problem, while they mistreated Papi. From his description of his case, one can only wonder about those doctors. Hope you get better, Papi,

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

So they both took labor day weekend off?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Shailynn I've been impressed with your restraint! Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement