tuscl

Odd bumper sticker/decal mix

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, September 1, 2017 7:46 AM
I was driving to work this morning, and there was a Nissan pickup in front of me. It was one of those folks who had every one of their affiliations posted on their vehicle. From what I saw - this person was a Star Wars fan, an Avengers fan, a Bernie Sanders supporter, an Elizabeth Warren supporter, a NASCAR fan, a Stock Car racing fan (SCCA stickers) and a self professed Bad Ass! Am I missing something - as I didn't expect Bernie Sanders to have many (if any) NASCAR fans?

12 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    Some are his and some are the wife's ? Mixed marriage played out on a bumper.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A badass Bernie/pocahontas supporter? I'm calling bullshit on that one.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The operator was obviously on welfare and had espn.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @mark94 that makes sense. Odd mix of interests, but it makes more sense than one dude with those interests.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Maybe the stickers we're covering up rust-through holes....
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It's not nearly as bad as liberal politicians who say everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want, such as marry anyone they want, or use any bathroom they want, have any job they want, or not even work at all if you don't want to and we'll support you. But then say, "wait a minute, but if what you want to do is earn money off your beauty and sex appeal, we won't let you do that because it's exploitative, and we know better than you do" At least when conservatives work to shut down strip clubs, massage parlors, and brothels you know why. But I can't for the life of me understand why liberals want to shut them down to. Isn't that violating a woman's right to decide what she does with her body? Oy.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I support all of these except NASCAR. Jk.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    He's hopelessly confused or schizophrenic. Of all his causes, I support only Star Wars -- the rest of them suck ass. Well, I am kind of a bad ass :) Sorry, chessmaster!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    BDS, Wouldn't "Non athletic sport revolving around rednecks" be NASRAR? Better spend some time working on your humor.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Self proclaimed Bad Ass ? If you feel the need to advertise your masculinity, it probably falls short. Have you ever seen plumbers or other trades people who advertise they are the "honest plumbers" or "Christian plumbers" or have a fish symbol ? I avoid them like the plague.
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    My favorite bumper sticker: Jesus is coming Look busy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @mark94 that's an excellent point! That's a huge red flag! It's a sad attempt at using trust and religion to generate business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion