Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Front or back ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You have some strange taste in women.

You sure do like the artsy fartsy types who like to use their beautiful bodies as an art palate.

Far too many tattoos for me...

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hawt. I love the suicide girls. I think alivix is in the back. I'll take her.

instagram.com ^^^ leaving with her, lol.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Interesting pic

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Neither.

But I'll spend some time with her while you're choosing: instagram.com

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm under the bitch in the front for sure...cowgirl intercourse

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Nice picture guys....if only IG was a strip club

S
Supremeruler
•

It looks like she's fucking that bitch with a strap on.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Back but the fronts tits dont make it easy.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ishmael, I like the pink haired superman

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nice tits !!!

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That picture needs buckets of baby oils

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Chess I would plow that ass

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Between -- in front of the back one, in back of the front one.

(Front. As far as I can tell, picture's kinda limited.)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i like the one chessmaster posted...

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Front. Gotta have me that purple hair and big tits.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Trailer parks finest...neither

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd do either one from the back.

Profile picture for Stognasty
Stognasty
•

Front. Then back. Then front and back!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO more sanitary

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Front, no question about it!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

@crazyjoe... Pink-haired superman is:

Also for everyone's viewing pleasure:

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Not a fan of fake tits or tats soooo neither.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement