tuscl

Stripper supply

mark94
Arizona
Everyone knows how the supply of strippers in clubs increases around the first of every month. Rent is due and a sense of panic sets in. That's not true for every stripper, or even the majority, but enough to be noticeable.

I've noticed this becomes a monthly cycle. From about the 28th through the 5th is a great time for customers. There is a better ratio of strippers to customers and strippers are more vocal about their financial needs. It's a buyer's market. Then things get slower the 2nd week and slower still in the 3rd week. In the last week of the month, supply improves.

This effect is multiplied if there is a holiday weekend. The supply increases before the weekend, then drops dramatically during weekend. I assume this is because many strippers take the weekend off, possibly to travel.

One of the best times I've had was in a club on a Tuesday afternoon at the end of a month before a holiday weekend. All my favorites were there and really wanted to make a deal. The ratio of strippers to customers was 2 to 1.

What made me think of this were 2 visits to clubs in recent days, the 3rd week, which were low energy and not worth going.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have a t-shirt for wearing at the end of the month "Anybody need to earn money for rent?" :)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Yes, we smart mongers plan ahead.....:-)
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    You're 100% accurate on this. In fact I had the exact same conversation with a stripper not more than 2 hours ago.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Don't you have a t-shirt to cover all events?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You're not wrong.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yes, I can agree that a club visit this week was met with low supply. It can also be due to late summer months.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Clubber - Believe it or not this is one of the dancers favorites. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ The clubs where I am are not like that. They are more strictly controlled, with schedules. You guys don't know how lucky you are.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion