tuscl

Blindness

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
What do you think would make you go blind the quickest?

1. Looking directly at the solar eclipse?

2. Watching Juice have sex with a $50 backpage hooker?

3. Smelling a McDonalds bathroom after crazyjoe decimated it?

Be safe or there today when looking in the sky!!!!

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Watching juice and a $50 bp girl for sure. Utterly permanent since I would have to test out my eyeballs!!! ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    That should have been "tear out". Can't blame autocorrect for that one, just fat fingers. :-/
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I worked in a public parks department while in college. We had someone we called the " mad shitter" who would go into the restroom with a can of cream corn. When he left, it was not a pretty picture. I'll avoid the details. Talk about decimate.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Nancy Pelosi naked
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    #2 for sure !!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ditto what Tiredtraveler said.

But, sticking to the options shailynn presented us, #2 for sure
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Would you believe I said No. 2 before I ever clicked on the link? lol
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think #3 might kill me or knock me out instead of merely blind me.

I have been temporarily blinded by lightning. It was a scary feeling not being able to see but then my vision came back. A supercell centered over my location at night was like a gigantic spaceship parked over our neighborhood and turned on a massive super bright light. The light intensity was brighter than anything I've seen other than looking right at the sun with no filter. I also now see things apparently most people do not.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If I disappear one day and aliens take me away, my disappearance might be explained. I might be on vacation at a planet in the Tau Ceti star system enjoying topless girls soaking up their sun.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Holy Moly, batman, chicks with 15 tits !!! Grab some pussy for us, sharkhunter !!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ that's why my keyboard is in braille
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Sorry, Vince. Those 15-titted aliens don't come with pussies, just eight assholes - with teeth!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    If you walked into a bathroom with crazyjoe shitting and a naked juice fucking a backpage skank would you just die instantly, like spontaneousely combust?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion