tuscl

Pimps in the clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday one of my favorite black dancers at Follies told me that they had kicked out a black thug for pimping his girl. I had seen the guy numerous times and just thought that he was her BF because she was a real fugly. Not Papi-Chulo mode but a fat white bitch. I've never seen her give a dance. Don't know how he made any money off her.

BTW yesterday there was an armed security guard on duty at the front door for the start of day shift. I've never seen that before at Follies.

10 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Hey - pimpin ain't easy ... our is it?

https://youtu.be/CTQwTDvN4ds
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    From what I can tell, my club won't hire girls that have been seen recently in the club w a guy, or who come in to audition w a guy.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Pimps want to go into the clubs because, as we learned several years ago in "Hustle and Flow":

"It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0xK6bg…

I posted the Terrence Howard version because he raps better than Three 6 Mafia!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    There was a black stripper who I spoke to after she'd retired, she'd been in a number of local low- and mid-range clubs around here. She claimed, and this is her talking, "if you see a black girl get dropped off by a black guy, he *might* be her pimp; but if you see a white girl get dropped off by a black guy, he's *usually* her pimp." I don't entirely believe her, maybe some old animosity creeping up
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: I've heard similar from a number of strippers, moreso in the last decade. There's one club that won't even let a white girl/black man couple into the club. FYI, the club is owned by a black man. I don't know if the prohibition is because he knows the score, or because he doesn't want the competition.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    @Shadowcat: I was at Follies yesterday afternoon as well; sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. One girl told me that two people had recently been arrested there. I understood her to say that it had been the night before, meaning Friday night. She said one dancer had been sent home drunk. The drunk got in her car, drove back to the club and plowed into another car in the parking lot. A bouncer called the cops, who arrested the girl. They then arrested the same bouncer for an outstanding warrant. You'll have to tell us if he ever calls the cops again.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Let him pimp in peace.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    South Florida clubs - especially black clubs - I would guess 20% of girls being pimped - its hard to believe but these pimps pick up and drop several of them at a time. The club management is well aware.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    At one of my former favorite clubs, if a black man was in the club, it was a near certainty he was a pimp. As for one of my other former favorite clubs, they automatically rejected any dancer who didn't drive there because they assumed if they got dropped off, it was their pimp dropping them off.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    At Follies i am often there near opening as girls are arriving. Many times is see a black guy drop off 2 or 3 or 4 chicks. Assume they we pimps and not Uber drivers.

I have also seen black guys in clubs and dancers give them money after VIP. Also had a guy sitting next to me notice I didn't have a dancer. He offered to go get me a girl if I wanted to go to VIP. It is that blatant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion