Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You know it is going to be a shitty lap dance when...

Doces300

You can run but you will only die tired

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

after you prepay she says "now a few rules before we start"

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

It's going to be a shitty lap dance when all she does is approach and ask "wanna dance?"

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

When you notice brown marks on her leggings before she starts.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

It is going to be a crappy lapdance when she refuses to cum to confession

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

She looks into your eyes, gently holds your hands ... and places them on the couch on either side of your butt

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

...... she asks for prepay in clubs where prepaying dances isn't customary. The number of fingers I'm holding up on 1 hand now are the number of prepay dancers in the past 20 years whose dances were worth a shit.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Gotten good dances from wanna dance girls. Low hustle straight to the point i dont mind.

I would say BO but i dont mind a little.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Front Room Makeout Session!

Buying dances is for chumps!

SJG

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (Live Earls Court 1975) youtube.com

No Quarter youtube.com

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

^ STFU!

You're an insufferable hyper-repetitive bore!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You know it's going to be a horrible dance when her top comes off and those round boob's turn into fried eggs on a nail LMFAO

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

lmao @ Juicebox69 so true

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

After you prepay? Why would you do that?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

You know it is going to be a shitty lap dance when...she starts the VIP upsell while waiting for the song to start.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Most clubs here are prepay for VIP not a lot of lap dances done here

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You know when it's going to be a bad dance when she starts the dance o the wall

LMFAO...Air dance....palm to face

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree with juicebox69 on both of his comments

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Says anything about not being handsy at the start Points out locations of non-existent cameras

One and done always

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•
  1. Never prepay. I don't think I ever did

  2. What stripper actually brings up "rules"

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

...when she says she doesn't swallow.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

@Kingcripple most clubs in my area require prepayment for VIP, and I had one bring up rules this past Thursday as soon as we get into the VIP. Got a light contact dance on my knee and a lot of annoying conversation. Her rules, no touching tits or between her legs. For 50 more I could touch her tits, no mouth on her anywhere. Yada yada yada

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I always pre pay and 98% percent always have a great time

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

... hands at the side (and/or she puts them there).

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

... says, "ah, no touching."

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

... she insists that you put your legs together. The pretty much means a 1/2 half lap sitting, no touching, "1/2 interpretive air-dance."

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

When you prepaid (club rules) for a $300 for 30 minute VIP session, you get in there and the first thing she says is; "Let's sit down and talk for awhile and get to know each other a little better"... sad but true story.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

When I've been dumb enough to pre-pay, there have been times when the moment the money goes into her hands, I can see the life go out of her eyes.

I know I'm cooked at that moment.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Pre pay? Surely you guys are not serious?

What logic do you use to justify that behaviour?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Logic has nothing to do with it.

Not something I've done remotely recently, but I've made bad decisions in the past.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Maybe you missed the part that said "Club Rules"....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement