tuscl

Bitcoin $4000 - But Skibum609 Said Avoid B/c it's Just A Bubble!

Good thing we know better than to listen to him.

10 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    If you say "bubble" long enough, eventually you will be correct. Just like those who've missed out on 100% returns from equities these past 4-5 years.

Eventually the naysayers are correct, but more often they're wrong.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Eventually those who time the market, even those here who are pretending to do so, go bust. All y'all rich folk will get your comeupance, just like you always do. It wasn't the poor leaping from windows when things crashed before.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You keep crying bubble, skifag, we'll just keep counting the money rolling in.

Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Also, I guess skibum so dumb a lawyer he doesn't see the hypocrisy of chastising others for "market timing" while apparently he can clearly see Bitcoin is a bubble. That is SJG level dumbness right there.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You can pretend to be a little rich bitch all you want Dougie, but you appear far too stupid to even own a home, let alone have money to invest. Your impotency shines through every post you make.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @SkiBirther: I think @Dougster did lock in a property when interest rates were just about to rise. Houses really are not great investments when you consider property taxes and upkeep. Housing market is probably the easiest to time for the layperson. Something like bitcoin, with all the wild price swings, is something I wouldn't event consider. But for someone immersed in finance as a profession -- then maybe.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I think he stated he follows the markets, but never said it was his profession.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @skibum: Well you just have to compare our track records regarding calling the stock market and now the cryptocurrency markets over the years:

You've been saying bubble about to burst for years, while I've been saying buy, buy, buy (until very recently). Now looks like the same with cryptocurrency markets. So if me being right and you being wrong makes me the one who is "stupid" I kind of have to laugh at what kind of a lawyer must be, if you think you can make arguments like that.

@Meat: I do work in finance professionally. I haven't stated exactly what I do for the sake of anonymity, but I've probably dropped enough clues over the years for someone to be able to guess.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Omg
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yup I recall reading about people who felt exactly like all the pretend rich people. It was published in 1928. Ahhh you rich people lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion