tuscl

I cut a girl loose

houjack
Explosion in my pants
First time for me.

She's one of the hottest bitches at the club (to me), but I had so much trouble trying to schedule meetings with her. I was still willing to figure something out, but our interaction today turned me off for good.

I show up, she's busy, no big deal. I get it, that's how it goes. I wait 30 min for her to become available. We talk about phone issues, we start setting up another messaging app as I express interest in seeing her regularly. She says she wants to say hi to a "friend." I tell her it's fine, just come right back. After 20 mins I tell another dancer to tell this bitch she has 5 mins to get back to me. She doesn't.

I walk up to her and whisper that she gave up a few hundred a week, I hope that fuck's worth it. I left.

I'm ready for a new girl.

15 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Okay, you cut her loose, but why the theatrics? You came off looking like a butt hurt, jealous chump.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - she's not your wife and doesn't owe you anything - just b/c we want to be with them does not mean they're obligated to be with us.

Often times not too-experienced custies think b/c they're spending $$$ a girl won't say no - strip-clubs/strippers are a crapshoot - you came off with major attitude as if you owned her and thus not hard to see why she seemed to not wanna deal with you (besides her possibly being clueless and having a poor work-ethic which ie not uncommon) - there's only so much one can do and there are times and one can't force the issue much besides helping her recognize it may be in her best interest - in the end we can't have every stripper just b/c we're willing to pay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It seems you were being a little too pushy and she was not as interested in what u wanted as u were - it happens
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    A PL can't tell a stripper how to run her stripper business. We (from our POV) really have no idea how much the guy was going to spend this week. He could very well represent a lot of business dollars over the long haul for her. Or maybe he is less emotionally needy than you. You simply don't know. I don't know. The other PL doesn't know. Only she knows. It's up to her how she runs her stripper business.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    these ladies hold the key.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I went overboard.

I don't have dudes to talk about this with so I was just venting here.

Whatever, doesn't matter now.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Either she is stupid (I get that a lot) or you weren't spending (what she thinks) is enough money on her to be worth your time. Sometimes PLs are willing to spend what strippers want, but they don't give the PL the chance to spend it on them.

Or you could have farted and still smelled.

Either way there's other crabs in the sand.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "To be worth HER time"

I'm fucking retarded
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't think I ever posted that I cut a girl loose. I guess for me, it was no big deal.
    For me it has been more like shuffling a deck of cards with multiple favorites and some move off the top of the list. I have limited my spending on any one dancer. 400 is more than I ever spent on any one dancer.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Not sure why I thought I read 400 somewhere. Don't see it now. Maybe the beer affected my memory. :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    shailynn said ". . . there's other crabs in the sand".
    Hmm . . . talk of crabs makes me queasy in the context of strippers.
    How about "there's other fish in the sea"?
    Hmm . . . talk of fish *also* makes me queasy in the context of strippers.
    Maybe "there's other dogs in the pound"? "There's other pigs in the sty?"
    Help me out here, guys!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If you are into dogs, MrDeuce. I suggest trip to MamiSan's massage parlor. There's a dog named SJG outside picking up his Huffy. I'm told he gives great BJ's.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There are other leeches in the swamp?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha! I have a potential regular dancer that I've engaged twice now, so she knows me and knows I'm worth money to her. Last night wasn't busy but she had a few regulars there. We do some CR complete with her doing some stick shifting (rare in my club) and I'm ready for more, and told her so, but she then vanishes for 2 hours.

I got tired of waiting so when the Cubs game ended I spotted a new (to me) spinner that was just my type. I spent the rest of the evening in the CR with her. In fact we really hit it off so I'll see her again Friday. She's OTC quality too but we didn't talk about it yet as I just met her.

I'm not angry at the first girl even though the stick shifting was really well done. If she had bigger fist to fry, which seemed to be the case, that's her decision. By the same token, if I find a dancer I like and want to spend time with, that's cool too. No one owes anyone anything in a club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yeah, you can't let these girls get you angry. All manner of stuff just comes with the territory.

Strip Clubs only exist because girls get to play it their way.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion