tuscl

SF off night clubs?

mjpenn07
California
Monday, August 14, 2017 2:37 PM
Trying to figure out the best place in SF for off evenings (Mon, Tues, Weds). Crazy Horse is doesn't seem to change much, Ofrarrell can feel pretty dead at times, as can the broadway clubs. Gold Club might be an option but the value is pretty low there. Anyone have an off night go-to?

7 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    While I don't go often on nightshifts, much less off-nightshifts, the two places I would definitely look at, in order: 1. Condor Club. Alcohol club, with a much lower hustle and more mileage than Gold Club, but the girls are not as beautiful as GC, and lots are suicide girl-ish. Still, #1 alcohol club for combination of value and good-enough looks. 2. Hustler Club. Hustler Club is like Gold Club, only less so -- that is, same types of girls, only slightly less pretty; a bit more laid back hustle, a bit more mileage. Both are alcohol-serving no-extras clubs. Since these clubs are very close to each other, you can walk from one to the other. Crazy Horse hasn't been good?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    mjpenn, while of course you need to first check their schedules, I would assume you would go to the same clubs you would go to on any other days or nights. But which ones would those be? I see that, as it applies to San Francisco, to be a complex issue. My own best SF experiences have been going up on the CalTrain and being willing to walk, and getting to the club around the time they are unlocking the doors, the morning. But there was one legendary time when I ended up in a club after sneaking away from a stupid convention at the Moscone Center. And then our expert here is Subraman, and he likes clubs with alcohol. I do not. Easier for LE to enforce stuff in an alcohol club. And I find the girls not accustomed to regular drinking to be superior. So let me talk about no alcohol. Crazy Horse is a one of a kind place. Girls interesting, but in my view, not necessarily a place you want to deal with girls ITC. To structured, money fed into reverse ATM machines. Known to be a 'jack shack'. But to meet interesting bohemian girls, yes. MBOT is legendary, but known to be expensive. Probably good in certain ways. And then everything else is run by Deja Vu. First their branded no alcohol is Centerfolds, and I find this to be a clip joint as they limit front room action, so it is a wanna dance place. But this does not necessarily mean that for those willing to pay and to do it without front room intimacies, that anything is not possible. Hard to say. Kind of an open ended fantasy. Often nothing is totally off limits, but its just so expensive that it probably happens only very rarely. Girls sometimes leave that place, as they want to live a more sexually radical life, and they go to MBOT. When I have been there, sometimes what they can do depends on what staff is on duty, because they go over the limits by tipping out bouncers. Then they have 4 unbranded no alcohol clubs. And so the issue is, how much different are they from Centerfolds?? On Broadway, Roaring 20's, Garden of Eden, Little Darlings ( looks to be black, a big plus ) And then the forth is New Century, much bigger, it could be good. It certainly was before Deja Vu. But today, how unrestricted is the front room? That determines the quality of everything else. Market St. Cinema had a great reputation, and I've known dancers from there. Sounds like it was awesome. But it is gone and the building torn down. Never was Deja Vu. I say San Francisco needs some new clubs, no alcohol and not Deja Vu. SJG William Blake [view link]
  • mjpenn07
    7 years ago
    Thanks Subraman and san_jose_guy. I was planning to give Hustler a shot, so thanks for the confirmation. Haven't been to Condor in a while bc the last time was fun but the dances were weak. Guess I chose poorly that time. Might give it a shot. Crazy Horse has been the same as always, but I'd like to change things up, though their Tuesday special is pretty great. Buy one get one admission for another day. Unfortunately it's Monday and I'm hoping to hit something up tonight. san_jose_guy, how have you found New Century in the past? I've only TRIED to go twice. Once arrived at 8pm to be told they weren't quite ready for business (went to MBOT instead) the second time I found the girls to be ROB though the experience was ok (girl quoted one price for the dance then told me that was just the house fee and her fee was on top of that. BS, the prices on the wall are the prices, anything more is tip. And if they are not, you say so up front and tell me what your fee is). The place felt too pricey anyway so I haven't been back
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    New Century is a den of ROBs ... and, according to local PL reports, staff is in on it. Just plain avoid. Of the "big 4" alcohol clubs -- Gold Club, Hustler, Penthouse, Condor -- Condor is by far the lowest pressure and best dances, IMO. I dislike nightshift in general, but if I have to go to a nightshift, Condor is a good option. Hustler is the next best option, at least before 10 when the hustle factor heats up. I should mention, I say that Condor's lineup is weaker than Gold Club's, but it's still at least as good, if not better, than Crazy Horse's, most of the time. But unlike CH, it's no extras
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subra, I get the impression that you don't go after back room mileage or front room. Was it ever different?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    sjg, up through 2007, when the best American strip club that ever existed was right here in SF, I was an ITC extras guy. After MBOT imploded in 2007, I switched to alcohol no-extras clubs. I DO go for "back room mileage" at these clubs, but often, getting a finger in her pussy is basically mind-blowing mileage. I do regularly go for "front room mileage" also, but again, there's no kissing or making out on the floor at these clubs, so some surreptitious pussy or asshole fingering is as much as you can hope for. I would go for ITC extras again, if there were a decent extras club in the area. Since there's not, drinking w/ the girls ITC and sex OTC is the best option
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subra, thanks for the frank and explicit account. But I still note that most of your experience sounds to be in the alcohol clubs ( all DV ). Of the 4x unbranded no alcohol DV's, there is still hope. Of MBOT imploding in 2007, might you elaborate, I had not heard of that. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion