tuscl

"You're the only one I do this with"

larryfisherman
California
Whether it be fucking her OTC or fucking ITC etc, I think we've all had a stripper tell us this at one point. It's pretty much the ultimate SS lol.

Have you ever believed it?
Did you ever find out she was actually telling the truth?

Provide some context

15 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ex ATF probably dated one other customer; I met him a few times at the bar and he'd try to pump me for info about her so he wasn't fucking her. It's possible we were the only 2, based on the fact a simple cell search revealed her real name, so she wasn't in the OTC business. Maybe there were 1 or 2 others, but she told me we were the only 2 and she wasn't fucking him. I give her the benefit of the doubt.

Ever other dancer either didn't do OTC at all, or whatever I got she also gives to her other regulars despite the SS.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @larry. i hope you’re sitting down because i have some news for you and you aren’t going to like it. larry, you are going to die a virgin
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks the problem is you actually have to get a stripper to ACTUALLY FUCK YOU which all of us know hasn't happened yet for you.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This is SS 99.9% of the time. However, last night I had the very rare experience of a sex offer from a dancer who I am virtually certain does not have sexy with any other customers. I will post the story in the next few days. Hold your criticism and skepticism until I can post the story.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'm looking forward to the story JS69.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Masturbating while fantasizing over one of JS69's stories does not constitute sex with a stripper.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Everybody pile on the retard!!!!!!!!!! It's so god damn easy!!!!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    After bbbjcim I was told this exact line as we cleaned up. I simply asked will you tell my fiend in the purple shirt who was in here 2 customers before me that he's no longer the only one?? She said he's my regular he would never say such a thing because its not true. I said no worries, but I wouldn't have asked to do a room with you if he had not said it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have had about 100 strippers say this to me. I believe them.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I certainly got some SS from my ATF, notably "I'm very selective about who I do that with!" after she blew me (and I ate her out) on our first VIP. However, I've been playing with strippers for a *long* time and take such obvious SS in stride. It's harmless and tends to make both of us feel better about what we just did.

OTOH, after I started seeing her for 16-hour sleepovers, she often told me that I was the only customer she had ever spent the night with. Based on her awkwardness on our one and only hotel date (after which we always stayed in her apartment), I believe her! After all, as in the case of her actual SS in my first paragraph, this claim, even if it isn't true, makes me feel special and her less whorish.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    When the stripper tells me I'm the only one she does this with, i say "me too!"

Then we have something in common.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    My Foghorn is going bazerk today
  • UndercoverVice
    7 years ago
    I think it depends on how well you know her, how long you've known her, and how well you can read body language and micro-expressions; if you know her "tells." My ATF will only do extras with guys she likes and trusts - long-term regulars. She had a few others she did everything with 3-4 years ago, but one by one they dropped off - moved away, retired, switched to other girls not depressed/drunk/stoned all the time ... and it is obvious her earnings have declined significantly. So in my case, it's "you're the only one left I do this with." One day she freaked out because I left the VIP with my shoe laces untied (we got an alert that Vice was in the area and prepping to raid, so it was a quick exit) and she was worried the Bird Dogs would infer that this "no extras" girl was lying. Another day she freaked out because I paid for our dances at end of shift when she was paying her tip out - "I didn't want him to see that you gave me so much money." It was 3 bucks. Could I be a dead wrong PL? Sure. But I don't think so.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thanks for that story microdong, that was a good read.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion