tuscl

Most Blatant SS

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I estimate that 90% of what comes out of a stripper's mouth is either a lie or sperm (if she doesn't swallow).

That being said, which is the more blatant of SS:

1. Something along the lines of "Wow, you have a big dick."

Or

2. Something along the lines of "I prefer a guy that isn't big but knows how to use it."

17 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Unless she's talking to me then it's true (both) ; )
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Wait, so if 5.5 inch is average, what's the median? Also, what's the lower bound. Are there dudes with 4 inch erections??
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    There's two types of dancers I tend to have as regulars: The ones I find physically attractive, give me reasonable access, and don't talk much at all because she's pleasing me. These are the girls that do talk tell the most lies.

The other type may be far less attractive, but we get along so well on a personal level that I don't care. Conversations aren't about how good looking I am or anything like that; we talk about ideas and philosophies. Sometimes sexual, sometimes not. This type is usually pretty hones because it's not about flattery, OTC or upselling what I know isn't on the menu.

I tend to avoid the worst of the bullshitters no matter how beautiful they are. Sometimes I'm fooled though...like my last CF who promised lots of OTC but never managed to step up to the plate. This is actually pretty common, so the newbies need to be aware of it and not get strung along. Even as a veteran I was fooled by this dancer, albeit for only a very short time, so the rookies really need to be aware or they'll spend $$$$ on a dancer who is only soaking them for money.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Stripper: "I planned on calling you but my kid dropped my phone in the toilet and fried it, I haven't gotten a new one yet."

Amazingly I've heard this excuse 3 times from 3 different strippers.

The second time I heard this I responded with "that's okay I wouldn't have answered anyway."
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Where do I start? :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 I'm a grower not a shower )
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Article posted by bj99 reports the average is 5.2 in. Last I checked the average was 5.5 in. Is mankind shrinking?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @futuretrackstar " Is mankind shrinking?"

it depends on whether you are using American standard inches or the non-standard measurement used by those limp dick klowns (LDK) in europastan
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Shadow posted: "Where do I start? :)"

Exactly. Over time I have developed a mental ignore reflex when it comes to this type of SS. I just don't care. I'm not so fixated over one particular girl that I spend any time chewing over goofy phone loss excuses or obvious over the top flattery, among other things. Either she is available for what I want that night or she isn't. If not, another option is plucked off the bench.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I estimate that 90% of what comes out of a stripper's mouth is either a lie ..."

Well - obviously you're not a stud in the $350k and up group, thus you get what you get - "don't be so gullible McFly"
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What is the best thing to ever come out of a stripper's mouth?
    A. My dick.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Eh come to think about it, probably at least 60% of what I say to a stripper is lies too. Examples:

1. Are you married? "No"

2. Have you ever done this with any other strippers here before? "No" even though I've fucked 8 different strippers at the club who just happen to not be working that night.

3. I've never seen you here before. "I'm here on business" - semi-true - but this club was 2 hours out of my way - but I have fun there.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I get t o lie more than enough at work so in my real life I am honest....to a fault. I not only tell strippers I am married, I tell them I am happily married and when I take my wife with me I make sure to introduce them. I assume what strippers say to me is similar to what clients and other lawyers say to me: %100 a lie.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Her strippershit:
    "I never know where I'm going to stay each night"

When her cellphone keeps ringing: "It's my mother babysitting my kid."

"I have the cheapest CR prices in the club."

My PL BS:
    "I don't come to these clubs often."

"I was married once, but we divorced a while ago."

"I'll get a dance from you later, I just want to relax a bit first."

Although last night at Scarlett's, there was a Cuban who I could tell would not go away and clear the stool for someone I wanted until I told her "Look, you're not my type. You want to make money, I want to buy dances. But you're not going to make any money from me." A rare moment of truth between stripper and custie.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Damn, that's a good one. I'd say the first one a bigger ss. We all know guys can get a super ego trip by thinking they have a big dick. If someone said the latter toe I'd be less egotistical but it definitely can be true that if you know how to use it, size is generally irrelevant
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Get a Tumblr account. There are lots of sugar babies on there, and lurking on their discussions is very illuminating because they're 100% honest with each other. I recall one post was specifically about good bullshit excuses for when you want more money out of your sugar daddy (just a richer version of a PL), and it was the typical shit: lost my phone, sick relative, car broke down, etc., etc., etc. It's all bullshit, all the time, and they have no qualms about it. We objectify their bodies, they objectify our wallets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion