tuscl

How are you gonna handle this Papi?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
"the front door bouncer checks to see if you're wearing underwear on the pat down(won't let you in without any smh)(Hint for you Papi LOL). "

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Easy answer just ask them to call the "Godfather " A/K/A Shadowcat I heard a word from him works anywhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I was turned away at Blaze on my last visit there almost a year ago, it's a $5/dance dive thus I don't understand "the high standards" there
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Are they doing this at all Atlanta clubs now, or just Follies, and if Follies what's the point?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    ime - as far as I know it's just Club Blaze.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Maybe the friction from the asses were causing lawsuits.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Buy some cheapies at Ross or Marshalls, wear them in, and hit the head to remove them before getting some h**d!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Checking people for underwear constitutes assault. You can't look down somebody's pants unless that somebody is a stripper.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    rickdugan says to grease the bouncer. :)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Would they let you in with underwear but no pants on?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not a deal breaker. Wear some silk boxers. Girls will like it when they reach up your shorts.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Shadowcar, did you peak inside Papi's underwear? If so l, did you see something you like?

I have Thursday at noon or friday at 10:00 am appointments for confessions open. Please cum in. We need to pray for your soul. Your head will go up and down with the spirit until the spirit blasts upon you!

God loves you my brother
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    Boxers don't have to be silk, just loose. I've had fs with bermuda shorts and boxers just by pushing the pant legs up.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Papi just ordered some of these
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Male-Power-Bl…

who would think you could get those at Walmart
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ they are sold and shipped by a different company. The Walmart web site has become like Amazon, a market place for multiple companies.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Solution, walk into SC, then flush your undies down the toilet. It will clog every toilet in the SC and the SC will have to dig up the parking lot to clean that clog. Mean while the dive SC will have porta-poties set up indoors.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    According to her testimony yesterday, Taylor Swift does not wear underwear. Would Club Blaze refuse to admit her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was @ Blaze this past Mo late-afternoon - the dude did not check for my underwear but I wore some lose boxers w/ a button-fly that I could undo - it still was not as comfortable as going commando b/c there are two articles of clothing to have to deal w/ and my hard-on often gets tangled w/ the underwear.

But the door-guy would not let me bring in my contact lens eye drops; I have dry-eye and need to use them at least 2 or 3x per hour (sometimes more) and the fucker said "NO LIQUIDS" even though it's a very small 1/3 oz eye-drop bottle - SMH.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Buy some cheapies at Ross or Marshalls, wear them in, and hit the head to remove them ..."

Yeah - but if you get a cunt-dancer that notices you have no underwear she may tell the bouncer and you'd likely get tossed - this is a hood-spot and "customer service" is not their strong-suit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion