tuscl

Getting them Dressed

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Sunday, August 6, 2017 9:36 AM
After a dance ever help a dancer back into her clothing ? Hope ShadowCat doesn't mind the spin off from his thread but his got me reflecting. I remember three visits ago I was finishing up in the VIP and not my dancer but another dancer asked if she could borrow me lol. She needed help getting back into her zip up boots and boostiea or whatever it's called. She was a thick girl :)

15 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes but it is NOT fun!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    yeah, zipping up the back of a dress. It was just because the zipper was difficult for her to reach, though. ;)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I posted this on shadow's thread. Twice I had a dancer ask me to help them put their bra back on. The first one was easy. The second one, I couldn't figure it out.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Yes but lucky for me I was bad at it and her boobs were in my face the whole time. Well at least one of the times I was asked.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Yes. Run of the mills stuff with hooks,snaps, and zippers. Every once in a while an outfit gets the worst of an encounter, and it can be fun trying to get it looking right so it survives the walk from the dance area to the dressing room.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I have a bit of a fetish for watching girls get dressed, especially into sexy outfits. So, I prefer to watch them struggle, bounce, stretch, bend, tug, etc trying to get everything back in place. I'll help only as a last resort.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I Usually grab their panties off the floor and run out of VIP.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ haha and no, i've never done this
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I took her clothes and ran like hell
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I sold her panties online
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    A manager of McD's bought them
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    After we were done, outside of the dance booth, S.F., pointed out to a dancer that she had her panties on inside out. So she said, "Ok, this is a reverse strip." And she took her panties off and turned them back right side out, and put them back on. SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i help the lady.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    of course if the lady chooses to leave the booth with her outfit in her hand... that is quite fine!
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    The hottest time I've ever had at a strip club was helping a blound spinner into a corset. She seemed super turned on by it too. No charge
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion