tuscl

Anyone ever buy stripper panties?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I have bought a few pair before. Usually its from an OTC girl whom I may want a reminder of how her pussy smells. Or just a new girl that im trying to get to the OTC part of our relationship with. I guess it's another way of showing them I'll spend money.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've bought things for girls to wear with me. But buying their used garments to keep? No way.

One tried to sell me her stockings. I said, "Not unless you are going to come and wear them for me, and even then, still best if you hold on to them."

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lots of practice dodging things thrown at him.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Nope, they would not fit me anyways.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol @ doces300
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why do strippers wear panties?
    A. To keep their ankles warm.

Q. What is the quickest way to get into a stripper's panties?
    A. Pick them up off the floor.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    No. I had one dancer to offer me her panties but I declined.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nah - I don't wear panties
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Free girl gave me a pair of her panties as a present once. I trie to be nice about it but I think thought it was bizarre. Maybe I was supposed to give her a pair of my underwear?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Not a chance.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Well, technically, they weren't hers until after I gave them to her, but yeah.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Nope. I've thrown out a few pairs that have been left at my house.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    She gave them to me and I have photographic proof. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnjGj3rx…
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I once had an offer to buy a dancers panties or bikini bottom for 5 or 10 dollars and she would take them off in front of me and she had nothing on underneath. Since it was a topless club I went for it. It's not every day I get to see completely naked girls in topless only clubs. She may have had shoes on so not completely naked.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think the club that night did something they never did before. Dancers put on panties and made an offer to sell them. I didn't know topless clubs could do that but they only did it once to my knowledge.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Ill sale mine.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nah. If she gave me her panties that's one thing, but buying her panties that's a no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion