Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone ever buy stripper panties?

ButterMan
ButterManVIP5272

Indianapolis

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have bought a few pair before. Usually its from an OTC girl whom I may want a reminder of how her pussy smells. Or just a new girl that im trying to get to the OTC part of our relationship with. I guess it's another way of showing them I'll spend money.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I've bought things for girls to wear with me. But buying their used garments to keep? No way.

One tried to sell me her stockings. I said, "Not unless you are going to come and wear them for me, and even then, still best if you hold on to them."

SJG

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lots of practice dodging things thrown at him.

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Nope, they would not fit me anyways.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

lol @ doces300

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why do strippers wear panties? A. To keep their ankles warm.

Q. What is the quickest way to get into a stripper's panties? A. Pick them up off the floor.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

No. I had one dancer to offer me her panties but I declined.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nah - I don't wear panties

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Free girl gave me a pair of her panties as a present once. I trie to be nice about it but I think thought it was bizarre. Maybe I was supposed to give her a pair of my underwear?

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Not a chance.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, technically, they weren't hers until after I gave them to her, but yeah.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Nope. I've thrown out a few pairs that have been left at my house.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She gave them to me and I have photographic proof. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I once had an offer to buy a dancers panties or bikini bottom for 5 or 10 dollars and she would take them off in front of me and she had nothing on underneath. Since it was a topless club I went for it. It's not every day I get to see completely naked girls in topless only clubs. She may have had shoes on so not completely naked.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think the club that night did something they never did before. Dancers put on panties and made an offer to sell them. I didn't know topless clubs could do that but they only did it once to my knowledge.

Profile picture for Stephanie4life
Stephanie4life
•

Ill sale mine.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Nah. If she gave me her panties that's one thing, but buying her panties that's a no.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement