tuscl

STD check

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.

Completely hypothetical.

A dancer unzipped my friend's shorts during a lapper to get a bit handsy. She then gave him a butt slide grind before pulling her thong to the side and plopping down on his cock bareback.

If this had happened to your friend:

How long would you recommend he wait before getting tested for STDs?

Where would you tell him to go?

29 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I would tell you to get checked immediately!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are free clinics in many areas thus no paper-trail (CC payment, insurance entry, family doc looking at you funny).

AFAIK, at least for HIV, it does no-good to get checked b/f 3-months b/c the anti-bodies are usually not present b/f then.

You can check FreeStdCheck.org for clinics in your area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Or your friend can just ask the dancer if she's clean and if she says yes then he has nothing to worry about.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    There's some incubation period. Wait a few weeks. Planned Parenthood is a good place, if Trump hasn't closed them down in your area. They don't test for HSV2 or HSV1 unless you ask for it.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    "Or your friend can just ask the dancer if she's clean and if she says yes then he has nothing to worry about."

Lol. Good advice. Everybody tells the truth in a strip club!!!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    a minimum of 3 months for hiv. this link was recently posted

https://www.verywell.com/how-long-should…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Thanks Papi, that's what I would tell him if it had really happened.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "a minimum of 3 months for hiv."
    ----------------
    Didn't know that; good to know.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My friend's chupacabra once had unprotected contact with a woman, and he said that he found out there is a DNA/PCR test for HIV with a shorter window. I forget what he said, but I think it was something like 2-3 weeks. When my friend's coatimundi had a similar incident, he noticed that there was a 4th gen test with something like a 3-4 week window that was significantly less pricey.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think you should ask lil fishstics this is exactly where he started.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Go see a doctor Asap. He needs to take the preventive HIV shot
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What preventive HIV shot? Never heard of such a thing?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Just spray it with some bactine...got caught up on the moment smh
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I just learned about it myself. At work we have safety meetings and recently they went over situations and preventive measures. One of the topics was discussed about a situation wear HIV might be contracted. The company will pay for a preventive shot that has like a 90% or higher success rate even if you actual contracted the virus. It's followed up with other medication but it heals you of the disease. The catch is acting Asap.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    If your worried about other sexual transmitted diseases but can't afford the doctor bill one could find a plasma donation center and act like you want to sell your plasma. The application process is very quick and they take your blood and run test on it to make sure you don't have these disease. It's free and you will find out in a week
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @UGK. 22 What kind of work do you do that HIV would come up in a safety meeting. ; )
    You should just use listerine on the exposed area you should be fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ UGK 22:

I think you mean PrEP - I just thought it was a pill vs a shot so when you said shot it thru me off:

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep.html
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I'm apart of the first response team to help people in the work place before the EMT arrives. I also will be cleaning up the scene. So body fluids, open wounds and blood born pathogens are discussed.

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Cdc that's right. I just learned about this. Thanks for the link
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Atlanta has been having a issue with HIV in general
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That's a tough job I was just making a joke, even so Listerine works wonders ; )
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Listerment lol. Yes soak the boys then drink the reset to get drunk like a good hobo :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Earlier this summer I learned from the OP on this very board that 1 in 3 Atlantans has AIDS:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5023…

LMFAO.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    It's true about the HIV issue in Atlanta. My original 1 /3 might be off but like I said I've recently been educated about this at work. We have these meeting about every three months to discuss recent injury reports and study new methods of protection.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    It legitimate made me question the safety at Follies. I mean no one is making it mandatory that these girls are tested. I do partake and try to be as safe as I can
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I wold tell him to pull up his skirt and go on with life. I doubt she's fucked more than 2 or 3 thousand other guys bareback so what could possibly happen? Unless he had an open sore on his dick he didn't get aids as female to male transmission of aids is rare.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The HIV post-exposure treatment is not a guarantee against developing a lifelong infection, is only effective within 72 hours of exposure, and is not available to everyone. Having said that, a bacterial infection could start causing symptoms in as few three days. Even if our hypothetical friend doesn't develop symptoms, he should consider screening at 30, 90, and 180 days (standard medical intervals for post-exposure procedure).
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    To get tested for any std's you half to wait for 3 months. Go to the local health department or his doctor and get tested
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @SkiBirther is right. Chance of getting HIV on single encounter like that with a woman is ridiculously small. Other things like Chlamydia are far more contagious, so get tested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion