tuscl

Introducing Ilvy Kokomo

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:07 AM
As a fan of the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN -- $3 cover, the entire range of beer from Bud to Bud Lite, and lots of busty GND types eager to grind on your junk all afternoon at $10 a dance -- how could I *not* post pics of Ilvy Kokomo?

http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/08/ilvy-… (9 pics)

Besides, though "Kokomo" is one of the Beach Boys' crappiest songs, I *must* sing along to it whenever I hear it on the radio! Now, whenever I do, I'll be thinking of Ilvy :)

7 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Not my thing, but the ammo belt and cammo wear should fly with Uncle Ted lovin' folk in Mike Pence's backyard. Totally Indiana, all the way.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Nice find, Deuce. Some suspicious looking scars under her nipples, otherwise 9\10.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Nice politicization of a thread about topless pics, Hugh :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Just sayin' she knows her audience, which is generally a good thing for a stripper.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    But Hugh: Ilvy is a Latvian glamour model based in Riga. Latvia, who travels all over the world for photo shoots. What in the world does that have to do with Indiana, let alone with Ted Cruz (who is from Texas) or Mike Pence? Once again, I call unwarranted politicization of a fun-loving thread about a beautiful topless model.

I'm from Indiana, loathe Trump *and* Clinton, and would've voted for Gary Johnson if he hadn't been as dumb as a box of hammers . . . but Ilvy is just a lovely Latvian who inadvertently chose the name of a town in Indiana as her modeling name -- because, I strongly suspect, the Beach Boys did for the fictitious Caribbean island in their song!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I will be happy to be her sexual prisoner.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I think the Uncle Ted he was referring to is Ted Nugent, not Ted Cruz.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion