tuscl

any recommended "american-style" strip clubs?

Hello

I need a few advices here as I am new to this whole scene.
I visited a few years ago randomly one of the best strip clubs according to the top 40 list. Tootsie's cabaret in Miami. I didn't have much time to explore more of the these clubs in Miami while I was on holiday, I want to visit more of these clubs (where touching is allowed).
I live in switzerland which is absolutely dead regarding strip clubs. So I visited prague and some clubs are very good as well (Hot peppers and darling cabaret for example). Are there any similar clubs in europe? (for holiday) or asia? (planned business travel)

Thank you for the help
regards

12 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Whoa-pah Gangnam style
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Have you tried FKK clubs in Germany and Austria? Not exactly strip clubs since the girls walk around naked.
  • gadoi123
    7 years ago
    No I haven't, but thanks for the tip anyways, but im looking for strip clubs. I'm just currently browsing through germany strip clubs , these look good, but is touching generally allowed?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Not really.

I've been to Prague which has some clubs targeting tourists with high prices in the back room. Other clubs are for locals but make no pretense of being anything but a brothel.

Athens has a few rip off tourist clubs. Most are now out of business. Good riddance.

London has a few American style clubs. Upscale, expensive for what you get. Limited touching.

There are brothel bars in Spain. Really nothing in Italy or France. FKKs in Germany. A few Show clubs in Amsterdam with live sex shows.

Think of it like ordering an American hamburger with fries in a European restaurant. Most won't have it on the menu and, if you find it, it will be a poor imitation.
  • gadoi123
    7 years ago
    I also was checking out london, price is not really a problem since I haven't spend money in the last 3 years, I kind of expected it that nothing beats american strip clubs.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I'd pick Prague over London. The dancers at tourist clubs around Wenceslaus are just as good looking and, like London, tend to be Eastern European. Both cities have a high hustle factor ( which I hate ). But, unlike London, high mileage is available if that's what you want and the prices are much lower. That's why Prague has been the top Stag destination from the U.K., though that has declined recently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Since brothels like German FKK clubs are prevalent in Europe, strip-clubs can't compete thus you will unlikely find any good strip-clubs in Europe, as far as I know.

The Miami area has lots of strip-clubs in addition to Tootsies so if you want a strip club vacation specifically, Miami is a very good place to come.

Below is a TUSCL article I wrote about the Miami strip club scene:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3998…
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    With regard to Asia, I've traveled there and don't recall ever hearing about an American style club. There are bottle clubs in Thailand and elsewhere that are hostess clubs. Sometimes the girls will go home with you. Thailand, Singapore, and the Philipines have Go-go bars where you bar fine the dancers and take them home. Hong Kong, Bali, and Kuala Lampur have upscale cocktail bars where the female customers are all working girls
  • gadoi123
    7 years ago
    I think I will go to prague again, maybe this one hot milf is still there at hot peppers :)

yeah about asia I think I will"compensate" the lack of strip clubs with massage parlors or something like that, Thailand would be great but I think I will chose either hong kong or singapore since the communicaton is english and definitily less crowdy
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I've been to Singapore. It is extremely safe, clean, easy to get around, and English friendly. I'm amazed that in a country that values law and order, they have set aside Red Light areas that operate openly. There is very little traditional tourist activity. It's like visiting a modern shopping mall.
    I've been to Thailand. It is crowded, dirty, humid, hot, polluted, and fascinating. It wears you down. Sex is available everywhere but there is a growing backlash against European sex tourists, including from police on the street.
    I haven't been to Hong Kong but plan to soon.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Try the Amsterdam red light district. I had a good time at Bananen Bar and Club. See my reviews.
  • gadoi123
    7 years ago
    yes, I have beeen to singapore as well, I know what the "daytime" activities is like. I really want to visit miami since there are so many SCs but as European I'm honestly quite concerned about safety in the US in general...

about amsterdam I found out that there is very little about strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion