tuscl

They won't stop laughing

ShortyStubbs
The Midget's Mansion
Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:47 AM
I am not the most "gifted" man in the world. It is hard to find a club that I like because I am constantly being mocked because I have a small penis. Just the other night I was getting dances and this girl kept giving me this weird look. I asked her what was wrong. She told me that she was disappointed that I was not hard. I told her that I was indeed hard. She then reached down and grabbed my penis. After that, she actually unzipped my pants and peeked inside my underwear. She started laughing and could not stop. The girls giving dances in the booths by ours peeked around the corner. Once they got a peek, they started laughing too. This is not the first time this has happened to me. Are there any clubs out there with girls who won't laugh at a man that is only 2.5 inches when fully erect?

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Juice?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    They are not laughing at you they laughing with... Oh hell yeah, they are laughing at you...
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Chin up! You're still several orders of magnitude larger than @GeorgeNanoDong.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Just tell them that a gorilla's erect penis is only 1" long. That will gain you some respect! ....or maybe not.
  • Anon9876
    7 years ago
    Are you sure you're not so fat that the fat is hiding some of the length. Maybe get dances from skinny girls who don't have implants
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Just tell them you can touch your eyebrows with your tongue and tie their clit in a knot with it.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Stop dropping your pants in strip clubs and then they won't know. They only care about getting paid anyway. On the other hand you could whip it out and claim it was your finger and possibly finger her if you could get away with it. It might help if she had a couple drinks so she can't tell the difference. I don't know though, my fingers are longer than 2.5 inches.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They always ask "who you gonna satisfy with that?" and I reply "Me".
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Like a fucking trainwreck, I had to click on this to see. Figures it's some guy trying to satisfy his humiliation fetish with a fantasy story. "Are there any clubs out there with girls who won't laugh at a man that is only 2.5 inches when fully erect?" Yeah, man, just look in the Yellow Pages under "Small dick friendly strip joints."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion