tuscl

"You Have Beautiful Eyes"

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 6:26 PM
I get this a lot. I think it's the go-to stripper shit for when there's nothing else about your body they could realistically compliment.

27 comments

• Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    All you have to do is go over to the "Post Pictures of You" section of StripperWeb to know this is the got to BS line whenever they have nothing else good they can say about another grotesque wanna-be or never was who posts a selfie there. "Oooh, your eye shadow is gorj!!!" If course, you don't have eye shadow so they with what they have. CP
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yessiree, beautiful eyes, or love your smile lol
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's not that bad. They could skip the body compliments altogether and say "Wow, Miller Lite? You have good taste in beer!" and then look down at your Crocs and compliment you on your nice shoes.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You might have beautiful eyes. There's this guy who has been coming in to see me. He smells awful bc be seems to be high on meth, but he has distractingly beautiful eyes. I haven't told him, bc he is already so distracted w being high and all, but I do notice. He'd be very attractive if he wasn't kind of a junky.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I got turds
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    U get this all the time, but I have been getting it my entire life, since childhood because I have unique and beautiful eyes. If the strip club is the only place you have heard it, it is most likely a line, but if you hear it everywhere its just what she noticed.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    It's still better then the transparent stripper shot compliments. "Hey tall glass of water..." I'm 5' 7", who does she think she's fooling?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I get: 1) soft hands 2) smooth legs 3) smell nice
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I get compliments about my hair at strip clubs. I don't recall ever getting one about my hair at a regular bar, or at least outside the strip club scene.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My typical response to that line is Thank You and you have a beautiful ass.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Crownand7, a longer version is "a tall glass of water on a hot day", which could translate to "you look like a good prospect on a slow shift", kind of like when talk about making their night.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The most common compliment I get is that I smell nice. That would not be because I am freshly showered, but because I put on cologne before I go to the club. A lot of them don't necessarily make any comments about me physically. However, lately when I've gone to clubs, especially if it is my first time visiting that club, I can tell by the looks on most dancer's faces that they like what they see. It may be the clothes. It may be that I'm in good physical shape. It may be my surprisingly youthful appearance. It is hard to tell when they don't comment about you physically, but treat you like you're a male supermodel.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I get compliments on my Popeye forearms, or at least my right one. I gotta work on my ambidexterity.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I get this a lot as well. I assume that it's simply because they can't find anything else about my appearance to compliment.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer once tell me that she has gotten used to older men and their big bellies and now she loves them. I really do think that she meant it as a compliment. I didn't get any dances from her.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It's genuine when they tell me, but it's also their job to say something so never read into it. I've had genuine compliments about all parts of my anatomy, but they still are hungriest for my wallet.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I get: 1) soft hands" I get that also. Lord help me, I think that is a genuine ... well, not compliment, exactly. But it IS a genuine observation. All the blue collar guys have rough hands, and any of the white collar guys playing rough sports might have rough hands, too. The girls aren't necessarily complimenting you -- they may well be implying that you have girly hands -- but it IS a genuine observation. I think.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Is it still SS if they compliment your eyes and then ask questions about them? Like what color are they.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have also gotten the "soft hands" compliment. It's because I've never done a hard day's work in my life.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @ppwh "look down at your Crocs and compliment you on your nice shoes." Hey, I resemble that remark!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @joc13, I'm jealous what kind of work do you do that lets you wear cool Crocs?!?!?!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've heard beautiful eyes once, I get more of the I really love your money errr love you.
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    I've never been very attractive but girls in high-school often complemented me on my eye lashes for some reason. And my Sister often thinks I've done something to them to make them the way they are
  • Anon9876
    7 years ago
    I had one tell me my body was really hot, in the thermodynamic sense of the word
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    "You have a great laugh." Yep, there isn't a single thing about me that is remotely handsome anymore.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Is it still SS if ..." No need to finish that question. Yes, it is.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This is total SS (as is all the stuff posted in this thread) and I am sure that others here have heard this line of SS before. A little over a month ago, there was this dancer that really wanted to get dances with me. I wanted FS in the VIP and the most she was willing to do was a HJ, so I turned her down. Before walking away she gives me a pouty face and says, "That's a shame. You're so cute".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion