tuscl

Video of fight at Providence "Gentlemen's Club".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 31, 2017 2:46 PM

13 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think I see Skibum throwing a chair in the background!
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Remind me to take Providence off the bucket list.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Looks like another episode of "don't park your vehicle in front of the strip club". :D
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Kicking the guy in the head after he was knocked out. The perp is facing some serious time.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    "Everybody's calling each other a [n-word]". Pro tip: This is when it's time to leave the area instead of standing around taking video on your phone. The funniest part was when the random rich boy looking whitey ran up and threw a half-assed punch and was promptly dealt with.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    SMH - Dude is lying knocked out in the middle of the sidewalk. Does anyone call an ambulance? No ... we just keep on recording and tell others to check on the guy. Can we arrest all the people there that did nothing to help the guy? Granted he was involved in what led to getting his ass knocked out, but damn can someone have some compassion? Unfortunately, gratuitous use of the N word is commonplace in the black vocabulary.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Wonderland. It's the newest club in Providence and portrays itself as the most upscale. I haven't heard very many good things. Rumor has it that the club is struggling a bit, but who knows. If you go less than a mile down the same road, you're at Club Desires. That's a far better club.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have been to this club once and don't plan on ever going back because this is their clientele. Pussies, who stomp on someone lying there. Perfect example of people whom I would like to see shot by the police. Listen to them. Down the street less than a mile is desires. Upscale clientele of men with jobs. That's where I go. Love to see the people videoing it with their phones instead of calling for help. Could not give a flying fuck about the future of this country any longer.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I'm not suprised this happened. I never been to that club so I don't know if it attracts the thug type crowd or not, but the building with no private parking space is very sketchy. Since you have to park off street I could see shit like this happening when you have two groups of drunk/high/amped up thug types parking next each other.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Fucking animals
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    The fat one who kicked the down and out guy in the head in the reason why i love living in a Castle Law state . Any legally carrying person who just happened to be passing by and saw that kick to a defenseless person's head could have shot that fat POS and won in court .
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And it wasn't in Floriduh!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Castle Law does not give you the right to shoot anyone in the street. The castle law only protects your home (i.e. castle). A home extension ruling gives you the right to defend your vehicle. Even the stand your ground law does not give you the right to shoot someone in the street, depending on circumstances. There are states, like Louisiana, that do allow you to use deadly force to protect someone under attack. However, I do not think I would use deadly force unless I knew the full extent of the circumstances. Suppose the fat guy stomping on the knocked guy has a day job as a cop. Even though he was wrong, you will now have all of Providence PD looking for your ass. The big dude did not look like he instigated anything, but after watching him stomp and mug a guy who was already knocked out, I hope he gets charged with assault with intent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion