tuscl

If you are a stripper that HAS been SEXUALLY abused, PLEASE tell us about it.

Saturday, January 3, 2004 4:12 PM
I know many of you reading this have stories to tell...

12 comments

• Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    I hope more dancers will respond. This abuse is common, let's get it out in the open. It is healthy to do so.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    That is correct RL. You are beginning to accept that FRIENDS do that.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Some strippers REFUSE to tell a customer their REAL NAME and then refer to that customer as a FRIEND
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    RL, I got the perfect example now to tell if a stripper has mental problems. If a stripper gives you her real name then I will agree that she has mental problems. Of course how do you know it's really real? For anyone reading this, RL asked or stated that he has observed mental problems but didn't give any specific examples. Even if I heard a dancer's real name, I wouldn't remember it for very long. I'm just thankful most dancers don't seem to mind. Lol, I remember my bad memory of names really upset some suitemates (lived in same suite)in college. Lol, I still don't remember their names but I do remember they were in the army and and navy ROTC and you had to shout at them for the guys to listen to you.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Some strippers try to HIDE practically EVERYTHING about themselves, including their REAL NAME
  • SuperDude
    21 years ago
    The victim suffers with private pain. It's not to be posted for anyone's "entertainment."
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    CS we learned nothing from this post except what sick pediphile like thoughts or rape fantasies you have.
  • Clean and Sober
    21 years ago
    Dusty, if I had kids it would scare the shit out of me too. I thought we could learn something from this post and it has exceeded my expectations.
  • dusty
    21 years ago
    J23 I cried reading your post, being a mother and expecting, thats what scares the shit out of me...C&S's reasoning is that he think strippers are not people with feelings and emotions.. he thinks they are all fallen women he says in another of his posts, and now by the looks of this he thinks they have fallen from being raped and molested.... What a sick human being... C&S What in the world made you think up such a nasty POS post.
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    Amen J23. Very well said. The haters have ignorance, pain and emptyness eating them inside and lash out at the world trying to mask it.
  • Clean and Sober
    21 years ago
    You surprised me with your experience Joli. There is one part that I must respond to, "Because their dancers that means they deserve to have gone through sexual abuse as children? C&S says the answer to that question is NO.
  • Jolicouer23
    21 years ago
    I was glad that Niceass put the block on this bastard's posts. There are no words to describe what an ugly, sick, disturbed person you are C&S, you disgusting worthless pile of shit. You want to hear stories about women getting raped you sick twisted fuck? Because their dancers that means they deserve to have gone through sexual abuse as children? Let me tell you, I've got plenty of stories you pedophile fuck. Before I was a dancer, for four and a half years I worked with children who have gone through hell and back because of heartless filth like yourself. Little girls (and boys) whose lives have been ruined forever because of something that happened to them when they were so little that they couldnt do anything about it. That's funny to you? A helpless little girl trying to fight off someone who was bigger and stronger than she was? Do you like to hear stories about five year old little girls getting raped by a grown man who beat their head with a telephone and raped them to the point of being physically ripped apart? Is that funny to you? A little girl screaming and writhing in pain, bleeding right through her pants because of what her father did to her? Until you look into the eyes of a tiny girl who had to be stitched up by doctors because of the sexual abuse that she endured from a grown man five days before, you'll never know how low and sad what you are trying to make a joke out of. No human being with a heart would ever bring up a subject that has ruined many women's entire lives. Most likely you get a cheap thrill out of hearing about sexual abuse is because you are a victim, you are a molester, or you have no soul and are so angry and bitter because you have nobody in your life who loves you. Probably a combination of all three. No normal, psychologically sound person would EVER want to make light of the rape and abuse that happens way too often to innocent, helpless children. I hope you got the "rise" you wanted to from this post, if making light of sexual abuse is what you have to do to get any sort of gratification in your twisted, lonely, fucked up filty mind. Dont bother responding. Nothing written by C&S will ever be read by me. People like you are the ultimate scum and deserve to live and die all alone as I am sure you will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion