tuscl

what’s your favorite make believe underground Mexican hat dancing experience?

Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:52 PM
do tell

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This would be the time I shit at McD's
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    It is a SAD THREAD when the SMARTEST and SANEST comment is by a man who goes by CRAZY JOE!!! PHIL and the worthless txtittyfag should read my MISSION STATEMENT and TREMBLE for I am the ANGEL OF DEATH FOR TROLLS returned from the great beyond!!!
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    I am going to imitate txtittyfag NOW!!! BOO HOO!!! I'm a PATHETIC waste of skin who was ABANDONED by his MOMMY for being TOO UGLY and STUPID. The ONLY THING that keeps me from putting a 9mm in my MOUTH and PULLING THE TRIGGER is trolling others. WAAAAHHH!!!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My fantasy is that I walk in and everyone seems to be sizing me up as though I might be a particularly skillful undercover because I don't look the part of someone who would be at this kind of hat dance, but also not an aggressive jarhead. I meet her eyes from across the room. She comes over we start talking about our mutual dislike for mariachi, but how there is some really great Latin techno while she is on my lap. One things leads to another and I end up pumping loads into her at my home and checking out the logistics of bringing her extended family over for a wedding. Most of her family makes it across the border, and they think I'm a cool hombre for getting a non-corporate organic corn variety for the tortillas at the reception. A couple of years later after our firstborn arrives, the lucky ones of her relatives return for another feast and offer to babysit.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i just put a bag of popcorn into the microwave... and listening for the less pops... i don't wanna over cook it.....
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ok. popcorn is perfect. NEXT!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and thinking of tj... my goodness. it has been soooooo long since my last tj experience. allmost a week.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Ppwh, very creative fantasy there. I'm sure SJG would entail the whole Latina family to be submissive to him and suck him dry 24/7.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    PPWh, maybe Steve Martin, Martin Short and Chevy Chase could be your "Three Amigos" best men in your wedding. Then again, why the hell would anyone want to get married as a fantasy? Sounds more like a horrible nightmare to me...
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @warkhawks, Dude, you should see our kids! It turns out that if you don't raise them to throw fits at Wal-Mart, they can be pretty awesome. Also, she has a great family! They like to get together just to hang out and be with each other and also cook some pretty awesome food!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I get awesome food from the rolling trailer parked outside the local Menards in the parking lot too. Doesn't mean I want to marry the cook frying up the steak fajitas...
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @warhawks, Right, the thing is that at the rolling trailer parked outside the local Menards in the parking lot, you are paying her for food. There is no opportunity for lap-sitting. Marrying her with the expectations of extras rather than getting to know her before your pants come down and pumping loads into her at your home is a chumps game.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    bottom line. ain't nothing much for free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion