tuscl

ever ask a sleeping woman for permission to rape her?

Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:08 PM
title says it all

14 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    LOL! "ever ask a sleeping woman for permission to rape her?" Well, how else are you going to get her consent?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    I think your dad considered that Foreplay, and he must have gotten a little rough on your little head in the last trimester Phil....
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ROFL!!! I can't breathe.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Meat72 “I can't breathe” that’s exactly what mamisan’s best massage parlor girl said when san_jose_guy tried to asphyxiate her
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Only pussies ask for permission to do things.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You guys are sick!!
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Bill Cosby should answer our question, under oath.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Just got a call from one of may favorite girls. "Mamisan, she make problem. She go Cashe Creek, she gamble money, no pay rent. Landlord angry. So we girls lock Mamisan out, take over shop ourselves." SJG A Modern Gnostic View on the Purpose of Life [view link] "Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Overman -- a rope over an abyss."
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    hey san_jose_guy you stupid lying dickhead. how can you post on my thread about you raping women in their sleep if you have me on ignore? lying fucking troll
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @DoctorPhil he's dishonest and a major coward as well.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Overman -- a rope over an abyss." Nietzsche! Is SJG finally starting to get it?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Dougster "Is SJG finally starting to get it?" only if he follows through with his one person suicide cult. otherwise he remains a stupid lying piece of shit and waste of carbon atoms
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    this situation has not happened yet since marriage. and since then whoever the girl is wakes up before me. and doesn't wake me up with a nice blow job. :( i need to do better.)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Right. We joke about it, but it's actually creepy as fuck. Also, it's rape.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion