tuscl

Dairy Queen coming to site of former Jon Jon's strip club in Warren

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I think it would be more interesting to live next to a strip club than next to a Dairy Queen.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/dair…

6 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Fuckin stupid those same assholes who don't want a strip club in Warren are the same ones who on a Friday night is at PH spending their mortgage money. Idk why the hate for SC
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The city of Warren has been keeping that strip club closed for some time now.

Doesn't surprise me that they are turning it into a Dairy Queen. Warren was never going to let it reopen as a strip club.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe they will have attractive employees...
    and maybe front room gfe. :)

i could go for that.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    There is one thing that Dairy Queen and Detroit strip clubs have in common. They both serve ice cream. While at Diary Queen the employees serve the customers ice cream, at a Detroit strip club it is the customers who serve the ice cream.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    If Jon Jon's could have opened in the past 3 years or so it could not have survived so close to the fun and games less than 5 minutes drive away (Coliseum, Players, the other 8 mile clubs). No great loss.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    That sounds like a risky name for a club. It evokes either a narcissistic owner who just can't even when someone says his name only once or the "paying hookers for sex" guys who just can't even when anyone mentions treating a stripper with any civility or taking a shower before visiting the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion