tuscl

2 dancers at Pa. strip club accused of selling sex, drugs to undercover cop

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Sooo they were undercover and a chick happened to ask them did they wanna fuck for a buck
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    $1200 hahaha
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    While yes, they are attractive for Ukrainian women (assumption) , they're nowhere near worth $1200
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    They were probably aiming high to start off. I've been there a millions times, and I'm sure the local authorities hate it. At least 50% of foot traffic coming to and from a Steelers or Pirates game walks right past it so in some eyes it's a bad look for the downtown family friendly vibe the city often tries to convey.

It's a fun club (as you can tell) but it gets so crowded on the weekends you can't even move. So many times I've paid a $17 cover, walked in and turned around and walked right back out because you can't even make it to the bar to get a drink.

Examples of wild:

Lap dance booths are curtained (at least they were, haven't been back there in awhile).

I've seen several dancers finger bang themselves on the main stage and on the side stages - something I don't see often in my travels.

I've seen girl girl feature shows get a little too frisky as well, and I never once complained!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    And my guess would be that the only reason the undercover sting was in place was because of the drug connection.

Unless, of course, Pittsburgh is trying to "Disney-ize" the area, like NYC did with Times Square
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    It's a crime to charge $1200 for sex.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    even in my newbie days.... $1200?????.... shit. even then i knew better.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Cocaine is cheaper than pussy. Who knew?
  • K
    7 years ago
    I know a few blush dancers and I am surprised they only caught two dancers. I am sure it was the drugs that decided they would be the sacrificial strippers.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    100 bucks for some cocaine. Ha Ha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion