tuscl

Teach me your ways

Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and am trying to learn how things work. I've already read the FAQ, the glossary, and many reviews of clubs in my area. I have a few questions that I think only y'all could answer for me, in this forum.

First, I want to know about kissing the dancers. I've read several reviews where guys have reported some LFK and some DPK. How does one typically broach the subject of kissing with a dancer? Are you straightforward and just ask if it's cool? How common is it for dancers to allow kissing? Please fill me in with any pertinent info.

Second, regarding tipping: What is typical? Do y'all tip on all dances or just exceptional ones? How do dancers view guys who don't tip? And how much is a good tip? In my area (DFW), $20 per dance seems to be the standard price per dance, if that helps with your advice giving. Also, does 100% of the tip go to the dancer or is she splitting with the house?

Third, I'm curious about breast play. So far, during most of the dances I've received, I've been allowed to touch the girls' tits as much as I want. But I've read some reviews that talk about guys sucking on nipples and such. I'd like to try this but up till now have just assumed that was off the table. Do you just ask your dancer is nipple sucking is allowed? Really, I'm a complete newb.

Fourth, can y'all explain mileage with a bit more detail? Lots of reviews talk about mileage and I get the general idea but I get lost when guys talk about the degree of the mileage they are receiving. High and Low mileage area little too vague. Please detail for me what y'all consider to be low, moderate, and high mileage activities in the SC.

Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate all the help!

32 comments

• JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Good questions. I'm sort of a novice myself, having gotten back into the game a couple of years ago, much to my chagrin. On your nipple-sucking question, I was chastised by a dancer for sucking her nipples during a lap dance -- "no licking," she scolded me. Next time, at a different club, I made sure to ask the dancer while discussing the price what was allowed and what wasn't. She told me I could touch anywhere except her pussy and that breast-sucking was OK. I had fun.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    So much of what you can do depends on the city, the club and the dancer. The best thing to do is experiment. Keep pushing the boundaries. She will tell you when you go too far. (Then you offer her more money).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For FYI, the OP is in the Dallas/Ft-Worth area where dance-mileage is pretty-good but extras kinda limited
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Every city, every club, and every dancer is different.
    First, visit the top 3 or 4 rated clubs in your area. Gain some experience by getting dances. Figure out what you want from the SC experience. Some customers want mileage. Some want a party. Others want a GFE.
    Then, after you know your goal, decide which club is the best fit.
    Finally, become a regular at that club. Get dances from a wide variety of dancers and decide which are your favorites. Limit your dances to these favorites and say no to the rest. Get to know them and treat them well. They will return the favor by learning what makes you happy.
    By the time you've gone through this process, most of your questions will be answered.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    75, all of these topics have been covered many times. Try searching the discussions for key words like kissing and tipping. And you've got too many questions for one discussion. Only SJG could write enough words to answer all of those questions and he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I was thinking the same thing. Another option is to just follow the discussions for a few days.

Actually my first thought was that this is another juice alias.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I want to know about kissing the dancers ..."

This about the last thing most dancers will do - some of them will fuck and suck you but not kiss - some of them may give you some pecs on the lips but don't count on that being a regular thing most strippers do - DFK is even more rare than the already rare pecs on the lips.

"... regarding tipping: What is typical ..."

Most guys on here have posted in the past that they tip on top of dances if they feel the dancer went above and beyond - many dancers will outright ask for a tip or put you on the spot for one; e.g. "tips are appreciated" - tip IF YOU WANT TO not b/c the dancer wants you to - as far as I'm concerned a dance at $20 and above is payment enough - many on here prefer to get extra dances from the dancer instead of just tipping if they wanna give her more $$$ - if you feel a dancer went above and beyond what you expected for a dance then it's probably worth a tip; either an extra $10 or extra $20 as a mere token of your appreciation for her going the extra-mile.

"... How do dancers view guys who don't tip ..."

As long as you're buying dances most dancers won't pass-up dance-$$$ b/c a custy does not tip extra.

"... does 100% of the tip go to the dancer or is she splitting with the house ..."

In most areas the dancer pays a house-fee for her shift and often also has to tip the DJ and the bouncers (depending on the club but that's often the M.O.) - thus usually any money she gets from the custy (dances, tips) she keeps - in some clubs the club gets a cut of each dance but in those clubs there is a staff member keeping track of the dances and it's usually pretty obvious this is being done - per my time in DFW I don't recall staff keeping track of dances nor dancers having to pay a cut of what they earn.

"... I've read some reviews that talk about guys sucking on nipples and such. I'd like to try this but up till now have just assumed that was off the table. Do you just ask your dancer is nipple sucking is allowed ..."

If grabbing her boobs is allowed then usually titty-sucking is also allowed and it mostly depends on the dancer - titty-sucking is not part of a standard lap-dance in most-clubs, it's more dancer-dependent; some do, many don't - IMO DON'T EVER ask a dancer "what's allowed" b/c that shows you are not iin the know and in strip-clubs showing you're not in the know can lead to you getting ripped-off b/c the dancers know that you don't know any better; also many dancers will use the excuse that 'X' is not allowed as a way of not having to say no to the custy - if her breasts are close to your mouth then go for it and she'll just allow-it or not, no big-deal; if they don't like that then 99% of the time they'll just tell you no but it's not like you'll get in trouble unless you are getting dances from a real cunt and even then if she tells the manager or bouncer just say you didn't try to suck her tits and she was just mad at you b/c she asked for an extra-tip and you said no - but again 99% of the time if she's not down w/ titty-sucking she'll pull away her boobs - so you can either try for the sucking if they are near your mouth or just ask her "can I suck your titties" - if she says no then either don't get any more dances and try other dancers or just keep getting dances from her if you still enjoy the dances.

"... I get lost when guys talk about the degree of the mileage they are receiving. High and Low mileage area little too vague ..."

The glossary has the VHM and UHM acronyms, Very High Mileage and Ultra High Mileage, respectively - mileage is usually how much the dancer lets you get away w/ during a dance - if she there's limited contact during a dance then that's low-mileage; if she grinds on you a lot and let's you touch all-over except the coochie, then that may be considered VHM - if she allows FIV, lots of titty-sucking, and/or takes your dick out then that is often considered UHM, in thee context of dances.

There are a few things a newb needs to know/understand in order to get the most, or at least fair, value, from their SC experience:

+ don't fall in-love w/ a stripper - pretending to like you is their job and the good-ones do it well but when it's all said and done IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$ and only about the $$$ (w/ rare exceptions)

+ it is very important for a SC custy to learn how to say no and be comfortable saying it - a custy is not being a dick or inconsiderate by saying no - the club and the dancers are gonna look out for themselves and that means getting as much $$$ out of you as possible - it's up to you to look out for yourself and spend your $$$ how you like and you see fit not how the club or dancers want you to spend it

+ don't be a pussy/little-bitch in the clubs - stand your fucking ground - your $$$ your rules - often times the nicer and more accommodating one tries to be w/ the girls only serves for them to take advantage of you (often w/o you even noticing you're being hustled); many a dancer want to do the least for the most $$$ - a strip club IS NOT A DATE; again IT'S BUSINESS AND ALL ABOUT THE $$$ - if you are firm (but fair) and set the rules you'll often have a better time and more bang for the buck - a strip club visit is about YOU, it's about you the customer being taken care of and treated well; it's not about you making the dancers "feel good" and doing what the dancers say or want - you are paying good $$$ for you to do what YOU like; it makes no sense for you to pay for them to do what *they* like but yet many custies allow themselves to be manipulated by most dancers and give the dancers all control as if you as a paying custy have no say in the process - the best way to have the best SC visits is for you to know what you want and pay for what you want and not pay for what you don't want nor what the dancers want - the person most able to make sure you have a good time/visit IS YOU - just keep saying to yourself when you are in the club that IT'S ABOUT YOU.

Finally - a lot of regular SCers try to find a fave or a couple of faves in a club they visit regularly b/c the fave treats them how they like - thus they stick to the fave(s) and the faves "usually" know they gotta treat the custy well to keep him as a regular - thus often times having a fave(s) means you may get the type of service you want and do the things you want w/ more consistency (including kissing but no guarantee a fave will kiss but being a regular custy of her's does increase your chances).

Below is a link to an article by an experienced TUSCLer as to how to carry yourself in a strip-club particularly if you are a newb:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4968…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I saw your in profile you have reviewed Baby Dolls FW and Buck's Wild Dallas and you mentioned Baby Dolls FW is your fave club.

Unless you don't know Baby Dolls Dallas is probably the most popular club in DFW and is bigger, nicer, and more dancers, than the FW location - I visited Baby Dolls FW about 10 years ago and from what I recall it was smallish w/ avg talent, more like a dive; whereas the Dallas location is more upscale (but not necessarily plush) - to me it looked like the FW location was "Baby Dolls" in name only b/c the two clubs looked nothing alike (could be the FW location is not owned by the same people are are just paying to use the name).

In Ft Worth the most popular club is Bucks Cabaret (not Bucks Wild) - reviews state good mileage can be had and a good # of girls and even a pretty-good dayshift.
  • purple75
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Thanks, you've given me lots of good info and advice to think about. I'm very appreciative.

To many of the other respondents: I've taken your advice and searched out other articles on the topics I've asked about and have found some good info in the old posts. I'm definitely learning a lot here.

As far as I can tell, the site doesn't have a search function but I used Google's advanced search and it works pretty well to get what I want. Thanks!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Just ask Nina for advice. She seems to know it all, especially when she's off her meds like of recent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There is a TUSCL search box at the bottom of the TUSCL homepage
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    SC are like real estate: location, location, location. Know the clubs in your area and what they'll tolerate. If you are in the Detroit area, you can do almost anything with the ladies as long as you have bread. Other places -- even in Michigan -- you can't do shit. Can't go wrong by following Papi.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    purple75,

JS69 deserves credit for making the hard decision and bringing an unworkable marriage to an end. But beyond that, he still has a long way to go, and he gets through each day with chemical mood alterents.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    'mood alterants'.

So beyond a point you need to take JS69 with a grain of salt.

When it comes to strip clubs, the most important thing is simply to always treat the dancers no differently from how you would treat any other woman.

SJG

Religion and the 2016 Election: Historical Context and Unusual Alliances - Prof. Randall Balmer
    https://youtu.be/PjMhdHHkDT0
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    You know how dancers spend lots of time in the locker room ? Do you know what they are doing back there ? They are talking about YOU ! Well, in fairness, they are talking about all the customers. Treat one dancer poorly, and every dancer will know that within 20 minutes. If you are a cheap Charlie, dancers won't approach you. If you are polite and spend freely, dancers will line up to offer a dance. That's why the advice " don't be an asshole" has practical as well as moral dimensions.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    OP: "Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and am trying to learn how things work. I've already read the FAQ, the glossary, and many reviews of clubs in my area. "

Read RickyBoy's The System. It will answer all your questions and more!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    How things work:

The strippers take off their clothes and lie to us. We spend large sums of money.

Those of us who can handle themselves particularly well don't end up living in a cardboard box eating cat food.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    ROFL @ ppwh ... :)

One way to think of it, is that strip clubs are flirtation on steroids. Both sides can lose or gain more; both sides' stakes are higher; rewards therefore are potentially more rich and lucrative, but also let-downs and disappointed expectations are potentially a greater fall from where you thought you'd be. You can get burned by the game or you can get the outcome(s) that you want; and regardless of your own assessment of your own level of "success", you can enjoy the act of participating in the playing that game, if you have the self-respect and distance to keep that notion in mind.

Biggest trouble I have, is finding the ideal combination of (a) what she looks feels acts smells and seems like, combined with (b) how much sexual services she will offer while nevertheless remaining (in my mind) as though she is still all the characteristics from item (a).
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Some dancers will try to up sell you on a more expensive dance or an extra dance at a regular or higher price or try to take advantage of guys if you don't ask for prices or number if dances. Just tell them no, you only want two dances and say that's all you want after 2 dances or some will just keep going and expect you to pay up. Learn to count songs or ask to confirm every song. Some clubs cut songs short. In my experience the up sell some dancers try to talk you into is often not worth it and it usually costs a lot more. If she's one of the two hottest girls in the club and you like her, it's up to you how much extra you are willing to spend especially if you think it's extra incentive for her to seek your attention next time. I.e. Choice between 2 for $30 or 3 for $60 with that third dance at the regular $30 price. A hot dancer tried to talk me into this last night. I declined this time. Sometimes they try to up sell to the champagne room. They must think I'm rich or something.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    is grabbing tits considered more mileage than grabbing ass? I ask because I have seen reviews over the years where you can touch south of the border but not the other way around. I've never noticed it myself. just wondering.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I should say I've never heard of it the other way around.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Five words: Papi_Chulo and Chili Palmer. I just realized the initials are mirror images, PC and CP.

I would fist start by studying their old posts. For Chili, I found his old posts on SCJ (Strip Club Junkies ... aka the customer side of StripperWeb, when it had active posts and members). For Papi, you will find his posts here on Tuscl. If you are a fan a lap dances and variety of dancers and mileage, their advice is immediately useful and actionable.

Happy lapping!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    In regards to kissing, unless she kisses you first or is consistently having her lips touch yours, you better ask. Nothing more mood killing than trying to kiss and getting smacked even as a love tap. I have a problem of these girls trying to kiss me even when I indicate no. Always wanting to kiss, but that's my experience.

Tipping I say is only reserved to those you especially enjoy or if your at one of those bars where it surrounds the stage entirely. Btw, do t sit there if you not going to tip. Word gets around if your break up the tipping round Robin. Some guys use tipping as a form of communication. Sort of like peacocking to get the girl to chill with him. It never worked for me though so I don't endorse it.

Fondling the breast, I've heard and experience women are more reserved in that regards than the hips. If your not an ass man like myself and a few others here, you got some discreet work to do. True, if your keeping her in your lap for more than two dances, she may eventually loosen up, but I'm more of a trial and error on the first dance. Not on the first dance and there will be no second dance. You can always just ask as well, but that's not that fun. Of course, always respect her boundaries if she's really saying no to fondling. It's still her body, even if your paying to look. And the bouncer if he says hands, but for me, the party is over immediately and I'm out the club than white girls on basketball players.
    And sucking on the tatas, please ask. I don't bother but that's not my thing but if they continue to put their breasts against your lips, she may be telling you something. And I just hate when they have hair against their nipples.

Mileage is how much body to body contact you can get between you and your dancer. This includes but not limited to, kissing, fondling, dry humping, finger t ag and more....all outside of the VIP area.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I would put grabbing tits at more mileage than grabbing ass if only for appearances. It's a lot more conspicuous to the bouncer/other customers to grab tits. Also, in the civilian world, according to legend, the Baby Boomers would pinch ass and it was socially acceptable, while I have never heard of tit-grabbing in public being laughed off as a funny interaction.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It all depends on what the customer prefers. If he gets more turned on by grabbing ass, that is more mileage. May differ from custie to custie.

Under the conspicuousness criteria, getting a BJ would be more mileage than FS.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    thanks papi. even i am learning...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If you are just starting out, I'd suggest limiting how much you spend per visit, and getting dances from at least two different girls each time. This will allow you to learn the ropes a little without the girls seeing you as newbie PL to target.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had way more dancers not let me touch the boobs than not let me touch the ass
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's strange, they usually pay me to fondle their boobs.
  • purple75
    7 years ago
    Regarding mileage, it seems like I'm getting pretty good mileage so far. Most of the dancers have allowed me to feel their tits as much as i wanted. Also the ass, which is nice but I'm much more about the breasts than butt. On my last few visits I've been allowed a good bit of touching on their kitty (over the panties). Anyway based on what I'm reading on this site,the level of mileage I'm getting is pretty good and approaching the upper limits until one would cross over into extras territory.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you are just starting out I recommend you go in the club with at least $1000. And seek out BJ99 and only spend money on her.
    Sorry BJ I couldn't resist ; )
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh no need to apologize! I completely agree! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion