tuscl

Nervous Gas in the club

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Last few months I've noticed I get extremely Gas when going to a new club or getting dances from a new girl I like.

It's even been as bad as to cause shitting. Please take this serious. I know their are a few trolls that this is their stick but I need some real advice please.

This isn't a major issue because it's right now on the light side but it does happen when I'm nervous or anxiety. The gas can be uncomfortable and the fear of releasing a biscuit on a dancer is embarrassing to me.

Is this a medical condition ? Can it be treated over the counter and preferably a homeopathic remedies

30 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Go on a diet or change your diet.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or wear depends to the club.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    What foods should I avoid ?

I do eat lots of fibrous vegetables and fruits
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If it's a mental thing, maybe work on that. If you know what's triggering it, make yourself more comfortable with the situation.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Try to avoid green leafy vega and red meat they can cause flatulence, but aren't you the guy who said meet ups were gay. What's a little fart amongst real men. )
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I avoid dairy because of my lactose. I do eat plenty of green fibrous leafy vegetables. I range my protein to chicken, fish and beef. So I do basically have red meat once daily.

Is it the meat or veggie or that combination.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Hang out with more guys at the club.

Or better yet, go to the next TUSCL meet up and just blame the gas on Juice. Everyone will understand.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not really sure about the combos but those items break down more difficulty in the intestines so they appear to cause bloat that's where the gassines comes from. Also pasta is another that expands and rice when they expand that causes flatulence
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    High fiber in your diet can cause gas. Lower your intake of thigs like broccoli on days you go clubbing, also recomend taking some gasx or malox about an hr before going. Hope this helps
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Eat very little rice or pasta.

Twenty-five and Doves300 yes very helpful
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    PL.22, this is tower. You are clear to cropdust the aisle full of tables to the stage left. Repeat, clear to cropdust. Stay frosty, PL.22.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Crop dusting in the strip club :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    PL.22, new coordinates 142.33x42.11 on my mark. You are clear to cropdust lapdance row.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Roger that
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I don't get gassy but every now again I through up when I go to the strip club. I think it's my nerves. Anyway I could learn how to keep those in control?
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Better you than me
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Hi fiber and spicy sauces can produce flatulence. Within hours of going to club, I would suggest low fiber/salty combinations that would tend to plug you up like pizzas, potato chips. crackers, etc. I eat "normal balanced" with no problems. (Balance of veggies, meat,carbs.) A good man knows his limitations- at your age you should know what certain foods do to you, and when.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Approximately 70 percent of African Americans, 90 percent of Asian Americans, 53 percent of Mexican Americans, and 74 percent of Native Americans are lactose intolerant. Studies showed that a substantial reduction in lactase activity is also common among those whose ancestry is African, Asian, Native American, Arab, Jewish, Hispanic, Italian, or Greek.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Chew organic fennel seed. It reduces the bacteria that makes the gas and relaxes your intestines.

You can mix it with other spices / foods, too:

http://vkool.com/fennel-seeds-for-gas/
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If it's nerves it may just get better with experience. When I started clubbing in my early twenties I had trouble talking to any girl. I would be so nervous around the hot bitches at the club that I would visibly shake. The girls thought I was cold from the A/C or something.

Recognize it's a mind thing and tell yourself to calm down. Or think of calming stuff. Or get a lapdance to take the edge off. When horny you likely will not be thinking or caring about whatever is making you nervous.

Or just let the nerves run their course. I don't know about you, but once I recognize nerves I breath calmer and just wait it out and focus on other stuff. I doubt you stay nervous for hours either. It'll pass, relax.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    PL.22, stand by for new orders. Your next bogey is the DJ. Repeat: you are clear to buzz the tower. You are our only hope.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think sometimes guys get hurt early on, and this really shapes them. But remember, most of the guys in strip clubs are not really able to talk to the girls. They really respond well when they find someone who can. Strip clubs are the best place to learn.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Subra order him to gas SJG nothing seems to shut him up. I'm thinking after NKorea nukes the West coast the only survivors will be cockroaches and SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You're damn right I'm a survivor!

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You mean a cockroach!
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Roger that.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I find a well timed fart useful in getting rid of a cockblocking girl at the table. Just be sure to air out by walking around a bit. Going up to tip the stage dancer is a good ploy.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I might use this one
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There's always Beano.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lots tougher than cockroaches.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?