tuscl

Where are the strippers who've EVER LIED, CHEATED, STOLE, or MANIPULATED custome

Saturday, January 3, 2004 9:46 PM
Strippers, if you have EVER LIED, CHEATED, MANIPULATED, or STOLE from a CUSTOMER either at the club or outside of the club (a customer you MET IN THE CLUB) then please post about it here so it can be discussed. Did you PROMISE AFFECTION and not deliver???

18 comments

• JimJazz
    20 years ago
    I disagree George I have been visiting clubs for years and have never once been cheated by or had a stripper steal from me. Actually I have never had a bad experience with a dancer in the clubs. I'm nice to them and they are nice back. Its a pretty simple concept really tip all the stage gals, buy a dance or dances from the one's the appeal to you most and dancers will be fun and sweet. Funny how I never see guys who are tipping and getting ( legal) dances have problems with the ladies ::)
  • georgec
    20 years ago
    There's not enough disk space on the server, I'm sure, to begin the list.
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    No, they are not RL. $20 has been the standard price for YEARS and dance prices have been on the rise in many areas with some clubs standard price being as high $40. $25 is quickly becoming the new standard dance price. You should invest in a basic economics course RL, it will save you hours upon hours of wasted typing and time.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Those prices are EGREGIOUS
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Good question RL. Why not be REASONABLE about dance prices and pay $20?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Why not be REASONABLE about dance prices?
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    I am ashamed to admit it, but some dancers Do lie and cheat to get money. Not once but a few times I have heard of girl who will tel the customer that they have been dancing for more song than they really have. Or they will include the song that was playing while they were bringing the customer to the private dance area. Most of the time if I see a girl doing this, or a customer will tell me they are getting no more dances that night because a girl has done that to them, I will go tell the management right away. Most girls will get fined for that behavior. The management does not want that kind of word going around about thier club. I have to agree, more customers try to cheat the dancers, by telling them, "oh I thought the dances were only 10.00 a song, I didn't bring enough" or " I tought I had more money than I really did" If they can pay most of it, I will cut some slack, but if they can't pay for hardly any of it, is when I show them where the ATM is or the bouncer. Sorry I had to dance for you, you have to pay me Just like any other service on this earth.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I believe that alot of customers have cheated dancers or just been mean. It would be nice if both customers and dancers were nice all the time. I don't look forward to getting dances from a dancer right after some guy ripped her off or was mean to her. While I don't like to give ideas away, one example would be a dancer who's slightly overweight goes up on stage and some guys start chanting, moooo, moooo, moooo. While this may sound funny to some guys, I believe that is mean.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    How about instead asking how many CUSTOMERS have mistreated, underpaid, degraded, and abused a dancer??? I've seen MANY instances of that occur much more often...
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    I compained to mgmt about a thief once, but the sob took the stripper's side.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...only in your delusional mind RL.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    There is STEALING, LYING and MANIPULATING still going on
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    Extra note for above^ post. It was extremely foolish and stupid for the dancer to pick my pocket. Obviously she was hoping the wad of money in my pocket was 20's or 100's or something good, not one's. She could have made all the money she stole from me in about 10 minutes of dancing, especially since she used to be one of my favorite girls at that club. Really bad idea to pick pockets, I even told management at the next club down the street when I saw her working there and she obviously didn't know who had caught and reported her. (She saw me and smiled and came at sat down at my table asking for a drink and later for a dance, I didn't give her a cent but acted nice.) If anyone thinks about it, pick pockets drive away customers (thus management should be unhappy).
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    RL I feel confident you are posting these silly threads for your own kicks or something. It would be quite foolish for someone to document and post how they broke the law. You should ask for customers to post if you were serious. The following is a true story. I once encountered a stripper who foolishly picked my pocket after a dance. The reason I didn't stop her when I suddenly felt her hand in my pocket was the way she cleverly was holding my left hand around her waist with her body blocking my right hand. I also forgot that I had a folded over big wad of ones in my pocket. I left angrily but did make a brief statement to a different dancer after I discovered my money was gone. I took action though. I contacted management and was surprised at how seriously I was taken. Several dancers had been put on a two week suspension. I returned to the club (thought it was like a civic duty to let management know, if they didn't believe me then they could answer to a higher power later on in life). Anyway in summary the guilty person was not working at the club anymore and the manager returned to me approximately what I said had been stolen and thanked me for identifying the problem. Others in the club had noticed theft related problems with the one dancer but apparently almost everyone kept quiet except an occasional angry or bewildered customer. I was even told by friends that I was probably wasting my time reporting the incident to management there. I feel like I did the right thing. On the other side I once walked into a club and heard a dancer asking a bouncer to stop a guy who didn't pay for dances and was leaving. He just said there was nothing he could do. Now that seems almost like theft too if you agreed to pay and then didn't. I just don't like any form of theft.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Surely there must be more
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    Only in yours and RLs delusional mind, CS. RL you never discuss anything so asking others "to post for discussion" is pointless. Have'nt you figured that out yet?
  • Clean and Sober
    21 years ago
    I know they exist
  • dusty
    21 years ago
    LMAO.. them strippers do not exsists, we are angels from heaven.. didn;t you know this??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion