tuscl

Why does old dudes hooking up with smoking hot young women agitate everyone?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Serious question - Why does it agitate so many people that older dudes still want to have sex with beautiful young women. Shit, even the old dudes that are doing it on tuscl give each other shit about it. Old dudes are chastised by everyone for wanting to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Is it jealousy, gross, unnatural...what?

And when I say everyone, I mean young, old the media, experts. strippers etc.... Seems like everyone, even the old fucks doing it, are agitated by old dudes chasing fine young women.

If it is morally wrong somehow, at what age is an old dude supposed to quit desiring or chasing young honeys?

56 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I don't care. I don't like them handcuffing the hoes at the sc but whatever. So long as they are spending money. What does agitate me is hoes wasting time on these old dudes(even young dudes too) and then get no money from the old fart.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It doesn't agitate me. ; )
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It doesn't have to agitate me for me to want to bust someone's chops.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    So I want to spend the fruits of my labors to spend time with a young woman who reminds me of the fruit of my loins, what harm does that do? It's my money and it's her time. *Grin*
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Let me ask you a question. How would you feel if you were in your 20's or 30's and were hitting on some 60 or 70 year old grandmas?
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    If I were young I would not be hitting on grannies. For sure. But if grannies wanted to buy me a car and put me up in a downtown condo, I would certainly hear her out. I would have loved for such an opportunity when I was young!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @TIpping Dollars, go for it buddy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    @TippingDollars - Not sure what that has to do with the topic. But, I would not have chased old women in my twenties but I damn sure wouldn't have chastised young dudes that did chase old tail if they wanted to.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    As an older guy (52) I have never gotten guff for being in the strip club. Yes I like the girls at strip clubs, the age does not matter to me, as long as I find them attractive. People to often forget that the interaction between a stripper and a customer is a business transaction. Older gentlemen as myself have the disposable income to enjoy the better things in life. Old man young hot girl is a tradition with a long and storied history, as long as there have been hot young girls needing money there have been old men giving it to them for favors. If the old men in the strip clubs annoy you, well tgere are other places to go where picking up girls is not about a business transaction.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    What self-respecting girl would PAY to have sex with one of our geriatric asses, lol?
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Doesn't bother me because I'm going to be doing the same shit
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    It does not agitate me! I am an old dude! I do tend to stay away from the tittering youngest newbie dancers because I am not in to high schoolers. I stopped wanting to date high school girls about a month after I started college way back when Nixon was around and gas lines were long.
    When I got north of 50 I started having late 20's and early 30's women want to "date". I do not if they were looking for a meal ticket, have "daddy issues" or just like older men.
    I do not date civilians because I am moderately successful and would like to hang onto my retirement. I am not looking for a sugar baby or another ball and chain. So I keep it on a professional basis.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it agitates me when i see an old fart chasing young pussy. (i have to ignore myself.)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I am almost 60, but when I was 30 my girlfriend was 46, so its not weird in my book to not are about age either way. People get agitated whenever they see anyone step out side the neat little labels we like to place on people. Old men should act their age is one label. There are others such as the amazement some express when an athlete like Tim Tebow isn't promiscuous; or when a Jurist like Clarence Thomas isn't a left winger; or when a 4' 11" women like my wife smokes a 3 wood 195 yards. What I find totally fucked up is the idea that as a almost 60 year old guy I would have nothing in common with young women. 70% of my clientele is under 30 and I get all the intimate details of their life so young people aren't a mystery to me and I communicate with them daily. In addition older men are more sexually experienced and like anything else experience usually improves performance, so we're more likely to caress than paw; be courteous, instead of arrogant and we're not so damn nervous that we have to front and act like we've never seen a naked woman in our lives. The real reason dancers like us better? We have money. I can spend what I want and most young men not only cannot, but given the sad future of this land, won't ever be able to. To be honest I am also a hypocrite because while I would prefer to never get a lap dance from a dancer over 25, if I were unlucky enough to be single I would never, ever consider dating a woman under 45.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I'm with BigTezzy. I know it's going to be me when I'm older.

I still remember one girl with me OTC, talking about the old dudes. I don't remember exactly why she brought it up. Anyway, she turns to me and says "Oh, that's gonna be you isn't it??" and started laughing her ass off. Yeah, probably, if I can afford it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @houjack

You can't just leave it at that....
    What did the whore say about old guys before saying that you would be one someday?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I don't bust chops, because I respect the game but I can relate with younger guys who get annoyed.

Example: I'm under 40 and no matter how I dress I still get ignored inside the club. Dudes on here have met me so they can probably vouch that I don't look like a hunchback.

I go into a club and narrow it down to 3 girls I want to spend time with and all 3 are tied up with someone (not always an old dude) sitting at the bar or in a booth for a god damn hour even after I stage tipped them and asked them to join me.

One side of me says - that stripper thinks I'm broke since I'm young, or that guy isn't spending shit on her, why isn't she coming over to me, I am basically offering to give away money to her...

On the other hand, that guy she's with may drop a grand a week on this girl although I'm not seeing any action at this point in time, it DOES happen over a weekly period.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I hate more so hate the regulars who hog the girls time I want and they just sit in the fuckin booth where she could be making money. That's what gets on my damn nerves
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    @flagooner

I don't remember. Something general about how the club usually has old guys on day shift or something. Nothing of any consequence.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In the clubs I've been in, daytime is when girls do things they really are not supposed to, and LE seems completely blind to this, even the alcohol rule enforcers.

:) :) :)

SJG

Kybalion, generally accepted as fraudulent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON…
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Im just worried your hearts cant take the rump shaking...concerned citizen
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some of the girls dance in ways which keeps them moving too fast for me to even see. The ones I am thinking of were black and using rap music.

SJG
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I think most people feel the whole winter/spring relationship is mired in dubious intentions by either one or both parties involved.

Lets face it no young guy is gonna trade down to a way older model unless theirs some serious cash involved (at least in the millions).

And Shadow shared a thread where studies showed most 90% of women are attracted to men no more than six years their senior and no more than two years their junior, women into their 40's and up show a tad bit more flexibility but the general rule stood.

So women who know that for the most part the attraction to the opposite sex has age consideration have been vocally repuled by the fact an older man would dare take advantage of this poor young girl who has no choice but take disgusting old man dick to pay her bills.

Of course the same b****** cheer when a older lady Nails a younger guy but that's another story.

The end of the day most people want to believe that relationships are going to last a very very long time we're both parties are deeply and madly in love and can raise children to adulthood
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    @GACA - Kudos on the well thought out post.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I myself am not all that old. I am in my mid-30's. When visiting clubs I seem to do just fine when it comes to getting the dancer of my choice, even with the older guys snatching up some of the more desirable ones.

It does not bother me at all to see older men chasing after younger women. I don't see any point in being jealous about it. There is a good chance that I will eventually be one of these dirty old men. I'm off to a good start given the fact I've fucked some pussy that is at least 10 years younger than me.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    When I was younger, in my 20s-30s except for a few times going to a strip club with friends mainly as a novelty or something different I had no desire to go to a strip club. If I wanted to pick up pussy I would go to a regular club or the park, etc.

From my perspective I don't understand why young guys want to go to a strip club trying to get laid or find a GF. Unless they have some deficiency regarding looks or a social awkwardness they shouldn't have to pay strip club prices to get some action.

As for older guys that still want attention and pussy from younger women, the strip club is an easier route than competing with younger guys outside the strip club environment.

• GACA
    7 years ago
    Thanks LW
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A young man goes to a strip club and outside the entrance he sees an old man who is crying.

The young man says, "Sir, what is the matter?"

The old man replies, "I met a hot 22-year-old dancer in the club. She was a perfect 10. I spent a ton of money on lap dances and drinks, and we really hit it off. I convinced her to leave the club early and meet me at my house for sex."

The young man says, "That sounds great! Why are you crying?"

The old man replies, "I can't remember where I live."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Why to go to the strip club? Its not just for certain results, or to compensate for age.

It can also be because strippers are the kind of women you like, more than civvies. Sluttier, more sexualized.

SJG
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    This doesn't bother me but what does is this

Old dudes organizing gay sex or even orgies inside well known straight strip Club's
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ gay male sex in strip clubs?

Have you ever seen any evidence of this?

Talking about it here, as I see it, is just a joke.

No, I would not like that either. And usually in swingers clubs that is banished.

SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    1. ANYONE hooking up with smoking hot young chicks irritates other guys. Rich young rappers coming in and hogging all the hot chicks generates howls of derision -- it's just that that doesn't happen often (at least in the clubs most of us go to), so it doesn't grate as much. old guys are hogging smoking hot young strippers all the time. Groups of guys -- any guys -- bogarting too many of the hot strippers irritates me

2. The Desirability Inversion of "rich&old >> young&handsome" is a shocking affront to a young man's still-developing sense of self-worth and his delicate sensibilities

3. GACA's spring/winter psychology is believable, too. We all know hot young chick plus rich old fuck = shameless golddigger + delusional codger, and express disapproval in real life; can't just turn off that reaction in the club.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Goddamnit subra get off my lawn ! )
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Everyone? I don't remember doing any serious agitating except the other night when my washer made a racket. I don't hear complaints from several on here. As far as not getting attention, I don't always understand it. I can sometimes avoid attention if I sit like a rock and appear like a piece of furniture. That can be difficult unless a club is packed and you don't want to get up and lose your seat. Well I like moving around a bit. Maybe I appear more energetic and the dancers notice moving targets faster than the furniture.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Because you're taking away opportunities from younger people for the same enjoyment you had when you were young. It's not our fault you wasted your youth being boring when you were young. And don't say you don't have an effect.

When young women continue to date/sleep with older men who generally have more money than the budding college student, your effectively changing the mindset of how women view a man as a prospective partner. They want too much for people at an age where they normally can't have those quality.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Agitation" is the wrong word; "comical" would be a far better choice. By and large, TUSCL is a place where old men brag about paying for sex.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @Estafador "Because you're taking away opportunities from younger people for the same enjoyment you had when you were young."

" your effectively changing the mindset of how women view a man as a prospective partner."

1. You seem to think this is a new phenomenon. It isn't.

2. No, we may be influencing the mindset of strippers, but not women in general. If it bothers you so much, get a civvie.

3. Jealousy and resentment aren't attractive traits, to anyone including strippers.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador I don't know if this is really what you are trying to say, but you seem to be blaming everyone but yourself for any shortcomings you have
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    To this old man strip clubbing is a hobby I enjoy and in reality I do it for the same reason I ski, golf, hike and play poker -- its fun. If I want sex with a hot sexy woman my age I stay home. If I want sex with more than one hot sexy woman my age my wife and i will swap; set up an adult pool party; or go to a lifestyle club.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Lots of great comments. It doesn't bother me. It doesn't matter who it is, if someone is hogging a dancer i'd like to be with, it will chap me but not so much anymore because I know I've been the dude hogging a dancer.

More power to the guys who get the girls, no matter who you are.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What the old men do really doesn't affect me or my SC experience.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I was talking about civvies. Strippers are whatever. Civvies are who I'm trying to date. And keep getting blockaded by salt and pepper guys
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive when a woman has a man, I'm not the type to try and change her mind. I actually respect monogamous relationships. But I've been talking with 5 women in a row and they were all dating old heads twice their age. And while yes it's easy for me to pull older women tail (I swear it's the height and mature looking face and facial hair), I wanted to date a woman my own age.

How can a college student or a fresh graduate compete with an old timers with more experience, time and money than I do? Kind of a catch 22 if you know what I mean.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    estafador, getting "blockaded" is all in your head. Also, "I actually respect monogamous relationships," this surprises me, quite frankly, given the other mean-spirted and predatory prose you write. I would expect only two rings to stop vitrolic person, such as yourself, no?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @dominic77 well then I guess you were wrong on all assumptions weren't you? Basing characteristics you read on a strip club website is arbitrary at best isn't it?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    And what have I ever wrote that's predatory? That's rickdugun's department? I resent that.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Like any sales person, strippers understand who is most likely to buy their product/service. This is a business, not a relationship.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    cum here girls...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Estafador The answer to your questions lies in your own mind, first and foremost you are creating a competition where none exists by thinking that there is some kind of a girlfriend to be had in a strip club. These women that work there (the key is, work there) are there to make money, that's all, they may end up about other things but they are there to earn. Most couldn't give a rats ass about your looks, youth, stamina, or any of the things you seem to think are so unique to you, they are there looking for men or women to spend money on them, period. You need to go to dating places if you are looking for dates, just like if you want to play golf you go to a golf course. A strip-club is a work place for these women you can't change that no matter what you think. Until you understand what I am saying to you, you will come across to people as an angry young man, I don't believe that is an image that serves you well.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Civvies are who I'm trying to date. And keep getting blockaded by salt and pepper guys"

If that's the case it is more an indictment of your "game" and the type of girl you are going after.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive I feel like you have selected reading. I specifically said civvies not strippers. I learned not to get up in arms over strippers. It's all about the C.R E.A.M. there and I'm not disputing that in the strip club world. Wtf is wrong with you man?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This is funny. Estafador is crying over the fact that he can't hook up with civilian ladies because they find old geezers more desirable.

And then he tells strippers that they are ugly.

Priceless
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Esta Not much wrong with me mofo, you the guy posting about problems, and doing the heavy duty whining on a strip club forum. I was trying to be kind to you, but I guess you need to be banging your head against the wall till you figure out it feels better when you stop.
    You keep doing what you've been doing, you're just gonna get the same you always got.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    "Everyone"? It doesn't agitate me. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Excellent point Shadow. It doesn't agitate me either !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion