tuscl

they think we're stupid

joewebber
Georgia
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:15 AM
I follow a few of the girls on social media.

a few weeks ago, one of them mentioned that she was interested in a career in the same general industry as mine, and went as far as telling me that she had taken courses in a program that she would be graduating from soon.
it's even listed on her social media.

I informed her that she'd need to intern on a good number of jobs before she could work professionally.

over the last two weeks, i've tagged her on her social media for quick internships with no response from her.

this past weekend, when one of the opportunities was happening, i asked her saturday if she was taking advantage of the internship opportunity, she texted me no. I saw pictures of her that she had posted on her social media of being at the water park, being in midtown, etc. all smiles, all having a good time.

whatever.

yesterday morning, she texts me asking to 'borrow' money for her car payment because she's been 'too sick to work'

sorry honey, but i'm not stupid, and i'll be damned if i tell you how i caught you in your lie.

this isn't the first time i've tried to help someone get into their desired field of employment with a total lack of participation on their part.

what's happened to today's generation and their work ethic?

21 comments

• Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    What's her number if you don't mind...my pervert senses are tingling....I do believe she wants to sell sex
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Strippers talk about pursuing other careers but seldom do it. They lack discipline and smarts. They like to party and they don't like to work hard for a goal that is years in the future. They can make a lot of money at stripping, while their other options are limited.
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Tell her to call me. I will put her to work. She can be one of my hoes. I can always use a few more
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Call me Mr Kay. I gots da hoes
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    I got phat ones, i got skinny ones, i got big boobs ones, i got big booty ones, i got itty bitty titty ones. I keep da pimp hand down on des bitches
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    When it comes to life or career advice, I tell them all they should stay on the pole.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    They don't think we are stupid, she thinks you are stupid.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Most people are horrible at working now for the future. Just look at all the statistics about retirement planning and finances. People work paycheck to paycheck, covering bills and spending the excess.

Strippers are similar, work to pay bills and fun times, rarely work extra to save for the future. They don't seem to grasp it would be best to work a lot now while they have the looks and save like crazy. They work enough to pay the next bill.

Just like normal world, there are those that get skills or go to school and follow through with work required to get better jobs, but most are just talk, no action.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    joewebber: "what's happened to today's generation and their work ethic?"

Think you should be careful about extrapolating stripper behavior to everyone in a generation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Trying to help out most strippers is as successful as pushing on a string
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The MOnwith strippers is that they will say things that sound good, including what they're doing in their lives.

Agree with Dougster, labeling an entire generation due to your experience from a stripper from that generation is not a good sample size.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    For women, it's a myriad of things. Pussy stocks are higher than ever. For man, not much has changed except the ease of access to pussy.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I think you're stupid for thinking you're s stripper life coach.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A seasoned PL should always assume a dancer is lying about the reasons for a financial emergency and how they got into that predicament - and a seasoned PL should always assume if they help a stripper wth a financial "emergency" that it wont be the last time she'll ask and it will often open the flood gates for requests.

Not saying it is always a lie when she says she needs $$$ but they often get in that predicament by not being responsible and will be in that predicament again and asking again - if they see they can fool a PL they may start making up emergencies when they want $$$ to get/buy something and don't have the $$$ or don't wanna use their $$$ - often times the more one tries to help out a stripper the more they'll try to milk one's generosity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the end it is what it is - as the saying goes "don't hate the playa hate the game" - LOL
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've caught many a stripper in a lie, I got pissed the first time because it was not necessary to lie to me about what she did.

Now I just take it as par for the course. I treat everything as SS. Regardless of what they say.

Actions are what matters. Depending on what you want, If they are willing to fuck you, suck your dick or just give a great HM dance that's all that matters.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I know lots of young adults who are very hard working and ambitious. I know strippers like that too but they are much more rare.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I mean, whatever. You can usually tell if a stripper is serious or not. Ask them about their field, what classes they're taking if they're in school, etc. It's not that hard. I've heard strippers talk about how they're in med school... at the local community college. Right. Lol

I personally think that both higher end clubs AND non extras clubs tend to have more girls who are actually doing them things they claimed to being doing. A lot of the girls at my club go to school or went and have degrees. I've worked with a woman who had a master's degree and had previously been a teacher in Asia before coming to strip (she was a black American). Knew another dancer who's now over 40 and was a licensed veterinarian but chose to strip because she had accumulated so many regulars she made "a couple hundred thousand a year" (her words).

But in general I'd say strippers working towards lucrative attainable goals are in minority at many clubs. It also depends on the club. The girls I worked with at competitive cities were more likely to have a plan than the girls working on 8 mile.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to party during your 20s and be preparing to get serious by 30. I guess you've made it clear that her instagram seems to be all partying and no school stuff? Is it her personal instagram or work instagram? I'd think a personal instagram would include things besides partying and stripping.

I guess maybe she conned you, bro.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    joewebber,

Do you want a girl who adheres to some "Work Ethic"? Why would anyone want to know anyone who lives by that?

SJG
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    I gave a stripper my number because we were going to try meeting up but it didn't work out before I flew out. About a week later I got a message saying "I won't be working for awhile now" she included a pic of her on crutches with a broken foot and a PIC of the doctors note saying to not work for 20 days. No date on the letter. Hahahahaha I didn't even respond. High tech scam or she's lied so much that she wants people to know she is really not lying now hahaa either way forget her haha
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you get to spending time between the sheets with the girl, then you will know what the truth is, and you can just play it by ear.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion